JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to move there within a months time. I really do not need anything gun related except for a silencer dealer who can accept a transfer from Wired of a suppressor. I am at this point mostly interested in weird historical items and suppressors as, well, I have just about everything I could want.

While I believe I would be able to shoot on the property I am purchasing, I am wondering if there are any good spots that are available. Preferably places that allow suppressed MGs.

Not to hijack your thread, just asking if you've run into a lot of ranges that restrict MGs? I'm a member of two and only one restricts items. MGs are allowed with board permission and .50 BMG is absolutely not allowed.

Yes. While I own several forms of 50 cal, none of them are BMG. (50 cal Muzzleloader, 50 Beowulf, 50ae, and 500 S&W Magnum)

Several ranges have restricted MGs that I have been to. A lot of places have their rules on rates of fire and even though the STEN is arguably slower than many folks I have met with a semi auto, even it is still disallowed. (I have a STEN and an m11/nine with Lage uppers.)
After owning one, the poem, ode to a STEN gun makes perfect sense.

You wicked piece of vicious tin!
Call you a gun? Don't make me grin.
You're just a bloated piece of pipe.
You couldn't hit a hunk of tripe.
But when you're with me in the night,
I'll tell you pal, you're just alright!
Each day I wipe you free of dirt.
Your dratted corners tear my shirt.
I cuss at you and call you names,
You're much more trouble than my dames.
But boy, do I love to hear you yammer
When you 're spitting lead in a business manner.
You conceited pile of salvage junk.
I think this prowess talk is bunk.
Yet if I want a wall of lead
Thrown at some Jerry's head
It is to you I raise my hat;
You're a damn good pal...
You silly gat!

I just visited a friend in the area and we went to a half dozen shops around the area (small and big box). If I wasn't firmly entrenched in Oregon career wise, this would be an area I'd love to relocate to!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top