JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Seecamp LWS 32 Polished Stainless Steel pistol.
Unsurprisingly chambered in .32 ACP. Awesome little pocket rocket, I've just decided I'm never going to carry this. Has exactly 100 rounds through it with no issues. Just cleaned and sat around mostly. If you are worried about it being picky with ammo don't fret, this deal comes with enough to make your hand hurt for years. (Anectodally I've heard they've relaxed the need for only Silvertip, but you'd have to research that on your own.)

No interest in trades, portland metro area FFL. Any questions feel free.

In addition to the pistol itself it will also come with all the below:

Original Box and paperwork

2 magazines, one with extended pinky finger plate.

3 holsters:

• A BORAII trigger holster
  • A "Sticky" brand pocket holster
  • An unbranded IWB holster
None of the holsters have been used, only insterted the gun to make sure they appeared to fit properly.

330 rounds of .32acp defensive ammo:
  • (25) Winchester Super X Silvertip JHP 60 gr open stock (The factory recommended ammo)
  • (155) Winchester Super X Silvertip JHP 60 gr open stock (This is a little older vintage, worked fine for me, and has the slightly smother nose around the hollow than newer stock).
  • (100) Winchester Super X Silvertip JHP 60 gr boxed (2 of 50 rounds each, newer version)
  • (50) Hornady Custom XTP 60 gr boxed (2 of 25 rounds each)

Side1 - Copy.jpg Side2 - Copy.jpg Barrel1 - Copy.jpg Package - Copy.jpg Ammo - Copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.