JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way off topic, but I'm curious.... Where in the west side (Beaverton, HIllsboro, etc.) would you go for authentic Mexican cuisine?
there is a cart on the north side of TV hwy just west of 198th. good food. also some other carts on the west side of Walgreens. check out burrito bandito on FB or IG. he's local and has some good reviews on local Mexican food locations

Why would anyone buy a gun that can be traced to them when people are advertising free guns with no records? All gun owners are going to be made into criminals soon enough so what difference does it make if you bought it or stole it other than how easy it will be for the state to find you?

Why would anyone buy a gun that can be traced to them when people are advertising free guns with no records? All gun owners are going to be made into criminals soon enough so what difference does it make if you bought it or stole it other than how easy it will be for the state to find you?
You can never be a criminal too soon. Get a jump on the criminal season by violating the law now!

I recently saw this sign at the rental car area at SFO.

The last sentence makes it seems like it would be your fault if you "tempt" a poor car thief by leaving something to be stolen. So typical of society today.

IMG_20230514_214337.jpg

Way off topic, but I'm curious.... Where in the west side (Beaverton, HIllsboro, etc.) would you go for authentic Mexican cuisine?
El Chino in Hillsboro
Mi Jalisco in Cornelius
Maria Bonita in Beaverton
Food trucks in Forest Grove (behind NAPA), can't remember the specific names.
Food trucks at 185th, NW corner near Big Lots.
Big D's in Hillsboro, he puts a local spin on a few dishes.
M&M Swap Meet in Hillsboro (Mexican flea market with some great food and cool handmade items). Fondly referred to as "La Pulga"...The Flea (Store). :)

Last Edited:
I suppose one could just be silent, and let the gun-grabbing democrat win. I prefer to take my chances with a thief. Besides, nothing says you actually have to keep a firearm in the vehicle, when you are not with it. That's prety stupid on every level.

In this modern age of commie democrats trying to disarm America, advertizing is the only way to defeat them. EVERYONE here are NOT the people who need education. It's the ones who vote democrat who need education.

In this modern age of commie democrats trying to disarm America, advertizing is the only way to defeat them. EVERYONE here are NOT the people who need education. It's the ones who vote democrat who need ededucation.
I'm not one for free advertisements. I like the Oregunian stickers but I don't put any stickers on the vehicles. Not even a Jesus Fish. I prefer my vehicles not stand out or readily recognizable. I see people I know all over town. I called a buddy when I was driving to California. I saw him across I-5. I said, how's the weather in Rosburg? Yes, I just saw you heading the other way.

Nothing wrong with free expression. I see funny or pathetic stuff all day. Just not for me and I don't see where I am losing.

There have been past articles about this.
Here are a few of the reported.

1. Being followed from a gun show. People are often excited about a buy.
And well pretty easy to see who buys and who doesn't. Many home robberies have originated.

2. People posting on Facebook, they just bought a new firearm. Not realizing friends of friends or public sees this.
( same ppl tell the world they are going to disney land next week lower case on purpose)

3. Similar to one, is a gun store. People park out front around the holidays and wait to see what people buy.

4. Stickers why a target are not as well documented other then vandalism. This is because no one knows where the guns are
exactly. Just that you like them. So Robbers actually do not see that as a big target, more so would be anti-gunners. That hate the NRA etc.

5. Lastly and this is a big one is safes. Around the holiday people look for those buying safes. But you may be thinking that means its secure?
No what it tells them is you have enough money to buy firearm to fill a safe.

These are articles and even from the news I have heard. And there may be more. So it pays to watch what you are doing when you buy anything firearm related.
There are even those, who offer to buy your firearm and meetup only to lurk and follow you home. Or as one seller on here years ago, said they showed up a tad early to a parking lot. Only to see ppl positioning.
My job had me around the unsavory dregs, and seen what criminals look for. They want easy. And telling them what you got and where, makes it that much easier.

Argus

Bumper stickers are stupid….

It's all a "Look at me" for one reason or another…..

It's no surprise when they get broken into. It's the same concept as the loud, obnoxious guy at the bar who ends up getting his teeth knocked in the back of his throat or put in a rear naked choke. We all saw it coming and just shook our head, grabbed some popcorn and enjoyed the show.

Being quiet pays off from time to time. Some people just really want attention. That is until they get the attention they never "thought" would come.

These would seem relevant reminders (originally posted on HuffPo and promptly scrubbed after ARFCOM called in a Fire Mission)

https://medium.com/@snarkybubblegum/betsy-goes-gun-grabbin-e8c2e54a0d78

And a relevant read by the original author that illustrates what passes for a Grabber Karen's "thought" processes...
https://medium.com/@snarkybubblegum/accidental-activism-d535cda47c9f#.w652qcjyb

URL's broken, replace "bubblegum" with five-letter word for female canine

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews