JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly what will of course happen is some moron will set up a home shop making guns to sell to the scum. Some scum will get caught with one and law makers will run to every camera they can find to say this is why people like me should not be able to make one. Same "logic" they always use. Have to punish those who are not criminals to "protect" us from the criminals. Telling them I have a better idea, hang the guy who set up to make them for criminals to make and example out of him and leave me alone. That of course will never happen. 🤬
That's in the context of what I was saying above. The good guy that makes one anyways wont let it fall into bad hands. But there will (and already is) criminal operations making ghost guns to sell on the street. This is what happens with prohibition model policies.

The problem with all this is there is what the Bill of Rights says, then there is what some black robe says. Black robe wins every time. They can tell you there is no such thing as 2A and they win until a black robe further up the chain tells them, wrong. The problem is this can take years and in the meantime you can be sitting in a jail cell. The people pushing this could give a rats a$$ if it ends up costing money later. Does not come out of their pocket and they still keep their jobs.
They are not going to be going door to door for guns in my lifetime. They will not have too. They pass laws, most just comply. The few holdouts can do nothing other than sit on what they have. If they use it they are in jail and media will make a point of showing others what happened to them. Why go door to door when people will just vote for more of this.
Agreed.

One of the biggest weaknesses with our flavor of government is that, "our Constitution was made ONLY for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other." John Adams

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top