JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been contemplating putting the Huxwrx sticker I got with my can on the bottom corner of my back window.. would be the only sticker, but I also like the surprise element. Not sure many lowlifes even know of Huxwrx.

Not sure many lowlifes even know of Huxwrx.
I dont think many highlifers would know what that means either... :p

I remember when the 556 stickers came out it took me a while to figure out. Eventually I saw one that said 762 and then added them up... ah ha!.

1684284460858.png

I just caught this thread. It's been flaming since Thursday? Geeze, how did I miss it. One of the more entertaining ones, as of late.

Okay, rather than be a dead-beat and offer nothing regarding the actual focus of the OP, I will proffer up an acronym (and we all know how that's gonna fly). ;)

OPSEC

That's my contribution. Which is not that insightful. Nor that original. Not even that helpful. But I didn't want to feel left out.

I just caught this thread. It's been flaming since Thursday? Geeze, how did I miss it. One of the more entertaining ones, as of late.

Okay, rather than be a dead-beat and offer nothing regarding the actual focus of the OP, I will proffer up an acronym (and we all know how that's gonna fly). ;)

OPSEC

That's my contribution. Which is not that insightful. Nor that original. Not even that helpful. But I didn't want to feel left out.
Be careful now. Some members here take their acronyms very seriously. There's a whole thread about it. Lol.

Skanks will break into anything for any reason. 14 years ago my old '85 Ford was broken into for the cheap stereo. Replacing the glass was more expensive than the stereo. And I had no "Kenwood" stickers on the truck.

Back in the old days, meh, I didn't think nothing of a gun sticker on my vehicle. Today, when criminals are treated better than citizens by the Marxist democrats it has become a big problem. It'll only get worse in the authoritarian Marxist states,,,

I put an "EGA" sticker on the back window of my truck. If someone wants to break into it because of that, well so be it!

Thought I'd throw another acronym in here for fun.
They get you out of tickets. Unless you get pulled by CHP. Hahaha.

Oh look another acronym!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top