JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like it may not be true that the Brazilian government condones the elimination of these two wheeled thrives….

Found this with a quick search….
Nowadays, it's hard to separate fact from fiction.

E965B5DD-9C32-46C8-B242-D51801224F56.jpeg

Last Edited:
These POS's are getting what they deserve but what a horrible testament to Brazilian law enforcement that it got this far. I fear its going this way here.

These POS's are getting what they deserve but what a horrible testament to Brazilian law enforcement that it got this far. I fear its going this way here.
It will, its a simple ratio math formula. As it gets to be more and more hazardous to be a cop or Leo and crime gets more out of control less people want to fight the uphill battle outnumbered and risk it. Its a fairly straight forward logarithmic curve.
Sadly I KNEW this day was probably going to come sometime in my lifetime. I thought about stuff like this ALOT when I was young, since my dad was an abusive azz (who later went to jail specifically for abuse), I wondered if my own dad would act like that towards his own family. I wonder how long it is until this becomes more prevalent towards people outside the family *in general for all families and other people in general. For some reason I knew it would only get worse and worse seeing how I wasn't a good student or anything (hard to focus, imagine that) somehow I just had a incredibly strong hunch.
Idk I think Some people can just see the societal reactionary causes more clearly. Like root cause analysis and kinda think broadly and get into the social mentality as a whole more.

My personality type is supposed to be INFJ which are supposed to have a greater proclivity to think like that...
So they say...

The robbers are going to change tactics and the robberies will become more lethal to the victims. There are always unintended consequences. Look for team efforts with overwatch and kill boxes. Look for thugs dedicated to follow the bowlers home for retribution and a bigger score. You will see escalation on both sides.

Law and order is always preferable to it's absence. This is showing us the consequences of further allowing our leaders to tolerate crime. It's easier to correct it now than to completely reestablish it i the future.

The robbers are going to change tactics and the robberies will become more lethal to the victims. There are always unintended consequences. Look for team efforts with overwatch and kill boxes. Look for thugs dedicated to follow the bowlers home for retribution and a bigger score. You will see escalation on both sides.
Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know about escalation, but a change in tactics? Probably.

If it escalates expect to see all out firefights, maybe wars. Maybe worse before it gets better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top