JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No. You have to press a button first on newer cars in order to run over them. Pretty sure it's like a delete button on a computer before you delete something when it asks you if you're sure.
Carry a shovel in case you get stuck.

You could tell the driver was obviously somewhat concerned because they slowed down after the car strike, personally, I'd call 911, while continuing to drive. The people in the road were a threat. Call 911 and keep driving. Cops can come to your house to talk to you. Calling 911 to report what happen shows you are not fleeing from the scene, just fleeing the danger that is at the scene.
Not an attack, but the police had to be aware. There didn't seem to be any law enforcement to...enforce the law.

The driver in the video appears to be older so that in itself should be an attack on a senior. Anyone identified in the video should be arrested. The drive was also impared by spray to the face, per the video. If he can't see...Bob's your uncle. Shouldn't be held accountable for people blocking his escape route.

Not an attack, but the police had to be aware. There didn't seem to be any law enforcement to...enforce the law.

The driver in the video appears to be older so that in itself should be an attack on a senior. Anyone identified in the video should be arrested. The drive was also impared by spray to the face, per the video. If he can't see...Bob's your uncle. Shouldn't be held accountable for people blocking his escape route.
Seattle leftists encourage criminal behavior. No surprise there.

Oops?
1698248354983.png

I was also wondering.......

IF I were the car owner/driver.
Will the insurance company cover this?

Maybe, it'll DEPEND on how I word my statement?
BUT, But, but.......
1698263438209.png

Aloha, Mark

If you do have a dash cam, remember to yell out, "Oh no, can't stop - Ice! " before you plow into them

Now can you electrify that thing? :s0140:
It's easiest to electrify the whole truck. I had a neighbor in college who did this with a Model T coil because people would hang out in his parking space and lean on his car. Usually if he asked nicely, they would move or at least not lean on the car. One day this fat chick told him to eff off instead. He reached inside the open window of the car, flipped a toggle switch on the dash, and went back inside. The next time she leaned on the car she let out an exceptionally loud screech, lay on the ground and shook for a while. When she was done with that and returned to a standing position - with a lot of help - she seemed a bit subdued. She did not make further contact with the vehicle.

It's easiest to electrify the whole truck. I had a neighbor in college who did this with a Model T coil because people would hang out in his parking space and lean on his car. Usually if he asked nicely, they would move or at least not lean on the car. One day this fat chick told him to eff off instead. He reached inside the open window of the car, flipped a toggle switch on the dash, and went back inside. The next time she leaned on the car she let out an exceptionally loud screech, lay on the ground and shook for a while. When she was done with that and returned to a standing position - with a lot of help - she seemed a bit subdued. She did not make further contact with the vehicle.
Now that is something you could get a LOT of hits on getting it on video!!! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top