JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That perp got to the passenger's window and was like "It was at that moment he knew…..he F'ed up"! :s0140:

Then that perp that almost got smashed by the car only to have the pickup finish the job a few seconds later. 🤣

Those cars and trucks coming in hot as a seemingly uninvolved 3rd party are probably local citizens who have seen the same bike bandidos game playing ,for weeks or longer.
Nobody wants to do anything? Cue the vigilantes
I was thinking the same thing. These "seemingly uninvolved 3rd parties" have likely either witnessed it happen a lot already, or they were victims themselves at some point, before the gub'mint declared Open Season on the thugs. Now not defenseless victims any longer, these "3rd parties" recognize a lethal crime in progress, and having been given the proverbial green light by the gub'mint to do something about it, they are ready to rock and go all-in with the instant karma. I love it. It's quite literally FAFO in real time...

Last Edited:
Those cars and trucks coming in hot as a seemingly uninvolved 3rd party are probably local citizens who have seen the same bike bandidos game playing ,for weeks or longer.
Nobody wants to do anything? Cue the vigilantes

I'm Batman, DAMMIT!

26BE49C6-551A-429A-A8C7-EC59A17F1904.jpeg

Then that perp that almost got smashed by the car only to have the pickup finish the job a few seconds later. 🤣
The title of the thread is Human Bowling...

Dude was just pickin' up the spare... :)

Too bad he didn't get the guy on the bike, too... he woulda picked up the 7-10 split! :s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads