JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've watched the vid about 10 20 30 times already. Just never seems to lose its entertainment value... :)

EDIT: Number of views...

Last Edited:
Maybe a franchise operation.
images.jpeg-126.jpg

After people get completely fed up with out of control crime caused by mayors, governor's, etc stupid soft on crime policies. Ordering the stand down of the police, other catch and release, no bail needed, and outright emptying the prisons....

Expect to start seeing more of this as the summer drags on and the heat builds up.

That last one has got to be at least a 50 pointer. Dual 540's mid air... 20ea plus 10 bonus points for style!

Wait.. are there any additional points for sticking the landing??

Last Edited:
Brazil is the first South American country to green light this level of self defense, others will follow. These are common crimes in more than just Brazil.

Sounds like I might need to book my sabbatical for a trip south :eek:

I could see this as a competitive sport with playoffs and a championship, like the Brazilian Bowlers vs the Rooftop Koreans. Just release a batch of thugs (or politicians) each quarter and each team gets a 5 points per thug plus style points based on entertainment value.

EDIT: Alternatively an auto only sport called Robberderby.

I could see this as a competitive sport with playoffs and a championship, like the Brazilian Bowlers vs the Rooftop Koreans. Just release a batch of thugs (or politicians) each quarter and each team gets a 5 points per thug plus style points based on entertainment value.
And setup playoff brackets. Could be an international competition with counties choosing to host in areas where crime is the highest.

For the US, I nominate Chicago! To start…

And setup playoff brackets. Could be an international competition with counties choosing to host in areas where crime is the highest.

For the US, I nominate Chicago! To start…
Crime is the highest? You mean Washington D.C. don't you? Tag a woke-tard and you get to keep the suit. 🤣

I don't know what I like more, Brazil's approach to crime or that Hellfire with the ginsu blades. It's a toss-up. (Bwa-hahahaha!)

I can't wait...
< rubbing my hands together gleefully... >

Kinda like Nasty Nanc, but not exactly...

Hey wait... Can we flip a coin for her? This has been a lifelong fantasy. Oh wait....
Edit for ahem *clarification:
I want to strap her to the front of my truck like the cord wood she is and use her to play bumper tards while she gnashes her teeth back and forth like a flesh eating chainsaw!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top