JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking the same thing. These "seemingly uninvolved 3rd parties" have likely either witnessed it happen a lot already, or they were victims themselves at some point, before the gub'mint declared Open Season on the thugs. Now not defenseless victims any longer, these "3rd parties" recognize a lethal crime in progress, and having been given the proverbial green light by the gub'mint to do something about it, they are ready to rock and go all-in with the instant karma. I love it. It's quite literally FAFO in real time...
God I want to be privy to that back slapping beer slogging bar conversation of those two after they rope a doped them.
Remember treat others, as you would want to be treated. TO BEER! and great stories. Life long buds for sure.
"hey man next ones on me! drinks or other." ;)

No he managed to pop one off into his own foot/asphalt/pavement. And then he po-ta-toed ;)
Didn't notice that before, in the 20+ times I've watched the vid. Slowed it down and sho'nuff, he smoked his own foot before he took the long nap!

I could see this as a competitive sport with playoffs and a championship, like the Brazilian Bowlers vs the Rooftop Koreans. Just release a batch of thugs (or politicians) each quarter and each team gets a 5 points per thug plus style points based on entertainment value.

EDIT: Alternatively an auto only sport called Robberderby.
Wait... Didn't they make a movie like this. Mocking jay something... We just need the snappy outfits to complete the an semble. And fireworks every time one bites the dust.

I think the video is lost on this site. Needs to be played for frwy blockers and Portland Peaceful Protesters (PPP).

Just food for thought since they genuinely seem surprised when a few cars push thru. Yes, this is what could be happening if we were what you say we are.

I'm thinking twisted 125's that've been run over…. Each with a story, "lefty got is busted leg caught between the chain and the sprocket on this one"…
Could be a good verse to that Crash Test Dummies song:

Once…there was a guy who,
Tried to carjack someone and he got run over.
And when…he finally got up,
His…leg…had done a complete one-eighty.
He said it was from when,
The car had hit him sooooooo…haaaarrrdd

Mmm mmm mmm mmm
Mmm mmm mmm mmm

Could be a good verse to that Crash Test Dummies song:

Once…there was a guy who,
Tried to carjack someone and he got run over.
And when…he finally got up,
His…leg…had done a complete one-eighty.
He said it was from when,
The car had hit him sooooooo…haaaarrrdd

Mmm mmm mmm mmm
Mmm mmm mmm mmm
For those that don't know it...

And the Brazilian aftermarket car industry is there to meet the needs of the modern consumer with new and improved vehicle mods!

7583D6F8-B87E-4E55-9EFB-6C27C995662F.jpeg 9758CA0B-F58C-4AA4-9B84-EE1569A9ACC8.jpeg 0D886080-5D8A-4C44-A2B5-F594CD7ADFDB.jpeg F9F65D47-89C9-4517-B2B2-95CC6036BCE6.jpeg 8CCEA42B-F9A2-4EAC-83A5-6B78AAC23ABF.jpeg 1C533E7D-10B5-49E2-8BF3-6899B7F150EB.jpeg

I think the video is lost on this site. Needs to be played for frwy blockers and Portland Peaceful Protesters (PPP).

Just food for thought since they genuinely seem surprised when a few cars push thru. Yes, this is what could be happening if we were what you say we are.
This is as close as we got in Pdx. No rider just bike

Many will remember this one in Seattle though that made the headlines:

3BCCB426-2F9B-40A1-9AEF-327B8B317D2B.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews