JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We will Sarge!!

avengeme-o.gif

I have a citizen eco drive that is 20 years old and still going strong. It's titanium so it is light and tough. i like it so much i ended up with five more from most are around 10 year old, I only have one that is less than 5 years old. as a backup i have a citizen promaster automatic/mechanical i got on ebay some years ago for 100.00 after a fresh rebuild. all of them work great.

Timex used to. We got a bunch years ago at a Wal Mart store. About $20 bucks apiece. But we do need to find a new Farmers ala mac with sunrise and sunset times to the second here in SW OR USA. The hills makes a difference.

My G shock collection. One for every occasion. The G-8000 model has a big readable face that makes the current time the priority on the display, easily read with a quick glance. No having to press buttons or squint searching thru the other useless clutter they tend to stuff in there these days. It's a watch, right? Simple is good.

IMG_20180108_131126.jpg

So I didn't read the whole 7 year old thread, but I caught someone saying to get a compass on the watch... Y'all know this trick, right?
https://m.wikihow.com/Use-an-Analog-Watch-as

Not as easy to do though if you have one of those digital gizmos. o_O

:s0155::s0155:

My choices are, basic Seiko diver, or Citizen eco-drive diver. I prefer a mechanical over the eco-drive, but eco-drive isn't going to gain or lose time as much as a mechanical watch will. I like dive watches because, well I use to do that kind of stuff for a living, and they are a bit more robust and water resistant than a non-diver watch. Also, I like the rotating bezel for timing things and (as mentioned above) as a quick and dirty compass, though a non-bezel analog watch can do that too but the bezel makes it a bit easier.

Last Edited:

That looks like a nice watch. I have an Casio solar charged watch my self. But it has a solar cell that needs to be replaced every 5 years. I have had my watch for almost 13 years not and it is set to receive the atomic clock broadcast to keep it in sync. Newer Casio watches like the Mud Master can detect multiple countries atomic time signals. I bought my watch back in October 2005.

https://www.amazon.com/Casio-G-Shoc...41123011&psd=1&keywords=casio+g-shock+GW-500a

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top