JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@DeanMk, the oil gets absorbed somehow and helps cure the finish. I don't know exactly how it works, but letting the freshly parkerized stuff soak in oil is pretty standard.

I used 30 weight just because I had an open quart, but I think any oil would work. ;)

IVj6sVjl.jpg

@DeanMk, the oil gets absorbed somehow and helps cure the finish. I don't know exactly how it works, but letting the freshly parkerized stuff soak in oil is pretty standard.

I used 30 weight just because I had an open quart, but I think any oil would work. ;)
Interesting.
I didn't know that.
Thanks for answering my question. :)

Dean

Parkerized finish holds oil and thats where it is better than bluing for rust resistance. If you ever shoot a semiauto with parkerized finish hot enough that it turns into a different shade of the finish, its because the oil burned off.

FN SCAR 16S SBR 10 inch barrel modified by HI-DESERTDOG When the silencer arrives the overall length should be close to the standard model.

8BDA2AC3-0D31-4993-ACA7-2F0BDE7E7952.jpeg

Last Edited:
B778B532-6DA5-49EA-8A56-FBCE1150C14C.jpeg

My father's KA-BAR USMC knife, satchel pack, and Mk II "pineapple" grenade. My dad kept the grenade body that I played with as a kid. I found a replica fuse and repainted the body. The M1911A1 is "US Property" Colt made in 1943. Bought it from a guy whose father served in Europe in WW2.

P320RX was trying to stay away from plastic but this gun is to fun.
Gun has a xcompact grip module also have xcarry grip, suppressor height night sites,
Romero 1 red dot,apex trigger. 15 round magazines and 21 round magazines with
an omnivore holster. No laser lol 20190727_155725.jpg

20190727_091201.jpg

Last Edited:
2" 15-4 and 629-4 Mountain Gun

After 5 years of pestering a "dealer" who's been hanging on to this 2" 15-4 at $650 + tax and $25 for BG, he finally caved at $600 OTD. Very nice example with a slight turn line.

I already have an original 629-2 Mountain Revolver, but the
629-4 for many is the pinnacle/most desirable of the 629s because it has all the latest engineering changes, including the endurance package and last before the lock and MIM. I couldn't resist at $750. It also has a VERY faint turn line. Neither look to have been carried and or shot much. Swapped the factory Hogues for some Ahrends.

BBE9AD47-64F9-43D9-BAEF-B1A51552DA04.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads