JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry a Glock. One in the chamber. No manual safety.

That won't change. Period.

It's a training issue. Simple as that. It has nothing to do with the tools on the belt.

Last Edited:
You know, it's crazy. The Googles will not show me a picture of officer Greg Capers.
Huh
I wundurrr why?
It's because the WaPo article identifies race of the victim in the first line, but obfuscates the race of the officer, presumably to imply that a white cop shot an unarmed black kid. That's not news reporting. That's propaganda.

I recently bought a sig sp2022 for the da/sa option.

I like having a round in the chamber with the hammer decocked. I'm not as practiced or as confident in my ability to not shoot my pecker off if I have to quickly draw my firearm under stress/anxiety.

I go to the range or shooting when I can but I don't practice drawing from my iwb nearly enough. But I'm working on doing it more often.

Since we're going down that path.
I don't think poor trigger control is what lung punched that poor kid. He got shot by someone that was acting overly aggressive while on the job.
Seems to be a reoccurring issue.

I like having a round in the chamber with the hammer decocked. I'm not as practiced or as confident in my ability to not shoot my pecker off if I have to quickly draw my firearm under stress/anxiety.

I go to the range or shooting when I can but I don't practice drawing from my iwb nearly enough. But I'm working on doing it more often.
Lots and lots of dry fire. If you carry appendix it's a little nerve racking at first. Understandably so.

I like my G17.

I like my Beretta 92fs.

I'm proficient with both and have no issues carrying either.

The Glock gets carried more, mostly because it's easier to replace and has less sentimental value for me.

Then practice it snail slow until you are.

why did they have to make it clear in the article that the officer was "black". people have to stop segregating themselves by the color of their skin.
its bad enough he was a cop. :p.

why did they have to make it clear in the article that the officer was "black". people have to stop segregating themselves by the color of their skin.
its bad enough he was a cop. :p.
Duh…… lol.

I like my G17.

I like my Beretta 92fs.

I'm proficient with both and have no issues carrying either.

The Glock gets carried more, mostly because it's easier to replace and has less sentimental value for me.
It's easy to replace a $400-$500 dollar handgun. And we all know if we are forced to use our carry gun it's going into an evidence locker for a substantial amount of time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top