JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taurus raging bull ultra light titanium 44 magnum..
20190730_013443.jpg

I'm not certain if I've posted this before, and if so, I apologise and I'll haul it down. This has been around since 1930-ish, along with the scope. As mentioned in the text, it's an interesting design that lets you learn as a single-shot bolt-action. Then to move on to a five-shot repeater, and then, 'upgrade' to a semi-auto. Post WW2, Beretta in Iddly acquired the license to make an almost dead-ringer, and the 10-round magazine for that gun fits mine. Somewhere along the line, the foresight has gone, along with the unneeded backsight. The x2.5 scope, and the odd Parker-Hale mounts, are all original in the purchase.

It was threaded for a sound moderator sometime in the late 1960's but then the law changed, and moderators were made into 'firearms', needing an entry on your Firearms Certificate (FAC) to acquire one. Before that you just had to show the dealer your FAC, he wrote in on, and that was it. TTTT, I've never been overly upset by the crack of a .22RF, nor have I ever used it for small game, as my dad did over in Ireland before the last war.

Picked up this two tone stainless P365 at Cabelas. I took a long time researching this before I felt good about buying one. I probably will go out and shoot it tomorrow. We shall see how it shoots but I will say it is smaller than my Glock 26 and almost as light as my PPK. B54F0D04-157F-4DA2-95F6-3C367B3DB3DE.jpeg 5DF06CB3-EF2B-4D65-9001-CE84051B24CA.jpeg 8F5C6B7A-4287-41E8-A261-FE58B8AE0220.jpeg

Change of course........Just got this together this week. A US manufactured UMP receiver by Omega from Arkansas. Assembled as a pistol with a Taillhook arm brace. Chambered in .45acp. I can't wait to test fire this. I have not even lubed it up yet....lol. IMG_20190801_140123187.jpg

IMG_20190801_140152573.jpg

Last Edited:
Change of course........Just got this together this week. A US manufactured UMP receiver by Omega from Arizona. Assembled as a pistol with a Taillhook arm brace. Chambered in .45acp. I can't wait to test fire this. I have not even lubed it up yet....lol.View attachment 605722

View attachment 605725
The ump will forever be the sexiest subgun ever designed. Damn thing feels like a rifle when you hold it though.

Change of course........Just got this together this week. A US manufactured UMP receiver by Omega from Arizona. Assembled as a pistol with a Taillhook arm brace. Chambered in .45acp. I can't wait to test fire this. I have not even lubed it up yet....lol.View attachment 605722

View attachment 605725
Got to fondle this today at the gun show...:rolleyes:
He always has the coolest toys:cool:

Don't forget to turn Romeo around:s0108:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show