JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You haven't had your awakening yet! Its all around you! Its like the Matrix, its the world pulled over your eyes to hind the truth from you! Some day I hope your eyes will open before its to late to do something!

You haven't had your awakening yet! Its all around you! Its like the Matrix, its the world pulled over your eyes to hind the truth from you! Some day I hope your eyes will open before its to late to do something!

Dude, the FORCE woke up yesterday. You are a day late. You need to get yourself to a movieplex right now:

Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg

My brother the (the guy with the grow operation in his rental home) smokes the bud 24/7/365 and was telling my other brother the earth is really flat or more of a bowl shape and we have all been duped by .gov. He told my little brother it was hard to talk with people so blind as to not be able to see the reality of the flat earth. I think he knows about femAcampz too.

Some day you will see, and that crazy dude on the net wont sound so crazy then!
Look at all the new prisons that were built up with play grounds for little kids inside there fences! The places cost millions and millions, and they sit vacant with Halliburton armed guards standing watch!

Just sayin............

Look at all the new prisons that were built up with play grounds for little kids inside there fences! The places cost millions and millions, and they sit vacant with Halliburton armed guards standing watch!

Just sayin............
Without posting links to questionable websites, could you post photos that you have taken of these FEMA camps with the playgrounds?

Or have you never seen them with your own eyes?

I can post links to websites proving the flat earth and hollow earth theory, err, facts.

Just sayin............

Well, but the other possibility here is that you are also a fake, just like that National Report website is. That you are really a liberal deliberately posting nonsense here in the forum, in order to make gun owners look bad. Exactly like that fake website is doing.

Easy there fella, No liberals here! Try Alex Jones web site. Both he and Gov Ventura visited a few of these places! I have seen one with my own two eyes! I didn't have a camera handy (my bad) and I wasn't exactly taking a tour of the area!

Easy there fella, No liberals here! Try Alex Jones web site. Both he and Gov Ventura visited a few of these places! I have seen one with my own two eyes! I didn't have a camera handy (my bad) and I wasn't exactly taking a tour of the area!

If you keep this up, no one will ever believe anything that you ever say. You will have totally destroyed your own credibility.

Last Edited:
Just what pray tell do you think these prisons are for? Who do you think will be incarcerated there? Do a little digging on your own, I'm not going to hand it to you! These places have been built at a staggering cost to you and I the tax payer, and yet they sit empty? We have over population in the prison system, and yet we have these brand new sites still all shinny and new? WAKE UP BUDDY!

You cannot answer what these are can you? It's all over the net, hell you can drive up to there front gates and talk to a real live person who is going to tell you its private property! Ok, If its Private property, Who is the Owner of record? Shake out your head gear!

Alex Jones? Jesse Ventura? Not exactly sources I would consider to be highly reliable or even accurate. My wife loves conspiracy theory type stuff, it doesn't bother me, because it's all for fun with her (well, except for Bigfoot, she's pretty serious about him ;)). I also know someone who lives for everything they hear from George Noory on Coast to Coast, as well as his predecessor, Art Bell. I can't count the number of theories I've heard over decades, about how the government is covering up this and that. And you know how many of those have panned out over those many years - zero. Not a single one that has been proven or even substantiated.

So, please do forgive us if we don't buy into each new conspiracy, just because someone tells us "yuh huh, it's true, so go find the proof yourselves". If you want to be a credible source, one that people will believe and trust, then find some good evidence, from a reliable source (BTW, Jesse Ventura is not one of them), or better yet, reliable sources, that can cross check each other, with good, solid facts.

Otherwise, folks simply aren't going to just take your word for it, or anyone else's for that matter.

It's ok man. I hear what you are saying. Not every one believes the things we are hearing. With the web as full of crap from every one with an opinion, its very hard to discern any truth from all the crap. Hell, Wikipedia can not be trusted for facts. No news agency in this country can be trusted to report honest and unbiased facts! That's why I say seek your own answers. You can make up your own mind on what is true and what isn't. I could show you things I have found, things I can walk you right up to and say see for your self. In the end it doesn't really matter. I know what I know. This is just a forum,a way to share thoughts on different things.

I do not remember who said it but all good conspiracies start out with facts. Facts that cant be proven or disproved instantly lead to more questions, that is when things turn from truths to something else! Until it can be proven or disproved its only a theory. My original question still stands, What are all those mega facilities that sure as hell look like prisons doing sitting there empty?

I tend to wear my tin foil half off and half on. Do I think their are aliens and a bigfoot. Its probable based on possible science the possibility exist even though the evidence does not.

The point that is often missed in conspiracies is motive, no not the motive you think is it but what one is not seen. I tend to look at things tactically. If I am approach from in front at once think of my six as well. When people say there are these camps and they may be built. But in reality they could not even house my little town of 25,000 let alone millions. So what may really being going on here ?

If the government wanted compliance they could round people up and lock them up as is being suggested. The problem is simply the logistics do not work. I don't care if there were 100 camps it would not be enough even a 1000. And then they could not be supported by staff or controlled logistally. So then what we must look at is why does the government open camps, stock up ammo, build rural domestic assault vehicles? Because they know a public far out numbers them 10,000 to one so then fear must be used to control the masses, it basic combat psychology. If the enemy is fearful they will at a point fold. If a Obama had existed in 1920 he would have been locked up at once because the ability to control by fear was minimal at best.
Today you have mass media and even forums where people will keep the fear moving along its a perfect design that once started the public actually helps enhance and create their own conspiracies they fear, its quite brilliant and has been used before by other nations. China, the masses far out exceed any attempt the military and government could try yet they fear what may happen if they don't comply.

I am not saying there are not FEMA camps to lock us up, not saying there are either.
But think whom is feeding the material to the public and then before your ready to eat it ask why ?

It's ok man. I hear what you are saying. Not every one believes the things we are hearing. With the web as full of crap from every one with an opinion, its very hard to discern any truth from all the crap. Hell, Wikipedia can not be trusted for facts. No news agency in this country can be trusted to report honest and unbiased facts! That's why I say seek your own answers. You can make up your own mind on what is true and what isn't. I could show you things I have found, things I can walk you right up to and say see for your self. In the end it doesn't really matter. I know what I know. This is just a forum,a way to share thoughts on different things.

I do not remember who said it but all good conspiracies start out with facts. Facts that cant be proven or disproved instantly lead to more questions, that is when things turn from truths to something else! Until it can be proven or disproved its only a theory. My original question still stands, What are all those mega facilities that sure as hell look like prisons doing sitting there empty?

The editor in chief of Popular Mechanics Magazine did a lot of checking into this, and found it was all myths and hoaxes, with no substance whatsoever. He has been writing on the subject for many years, and has appeared on TV shows like FOX News talking about these hoaxes. Here is one of his articles debunking some of these hoaxes, showing how utterly ridiculous and absurd they are:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a12805/4312850/

Since you yourself earlier claimed to have seen one of these camps in person, please tell us the exact location you were at when you saw this concentration camp.

But tell us, do you honestly believe that anyone here believes anything that you are saying? Your statements are totally defying having any credibility at all.

Comment on Post #28
Fyrdthegn has been one of the duties of the office of Sheriff since before the Magna Carta.
It's time for the sheriffs who value the Constitution to muster the Fyrd, i.e. call up the yeomanry at arms for the common good. There are a lot of certified instructors who would be delighted to volunteer their services.

I've written my share of editorials as a journalist. Remember, editorials are designed to cause a reaction and this one was very successful at doing that, but really doesn't cover anything new. You have to remember who is doing the calling for the ban -- nobody that is really worth paying attention to. An editorial writer on a newspaper like Seattle's is always looking for that better and higher paying opportunity. Writing such a piece is designed to be noticed.

(link to the editorial in the first paragraph)

'They' do want to take your guns; Seattle Times editorial proves it

Today's editorial page in the Seattle Times effectively puts the lie to any claim from the gun prohibition lobby – for which an alarming number of newspaper editorial boards now serve as cheerleaders – that "nobody wants to take your guns" by demanding that the state ban "assault style weapons" and magazines that hold more than ten cartridges.

<broken link removed>

Looks like the same bill Seattle's nutjob senator tried to get onto the floor back in, what, maybe 2012 or so? He dusted it off from the prior years' failed attempt. Seems he decided the guy who used an illegally possessed borrowed handgun to murder four LEO's in a coffee shop in Lakewood... and THAT justifies an AWB in his pea brain. Makes as much sense as banning all motorcycles cause some nutjob steals a Honda 90 trail bike and uses it for a getaway from an armed bank stickup.
I watched Ralph FascistTelly lie in front of Kline's Senate COmmittee.."they are easily and quickly converted to full automatic" no, they are not, unless you have the fire control assembly that makes it a full auto rifle and you can't get THAT without going to the ATF and paying HUGE fees and waiting a year and half. Liar!! He also said they can "spray bulllets" (nope, still one round per trigger press), and that these things are "high powered". Oh really? Then WHY are they outlawed for hunting deer? They are too feeble to use for deer and larger game.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top