DSG Arms
HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Reactions
I just did a study, it took a total of 10,000 man hours.
It was just me so it took a while.
My study proved without a doubt that assault weapons prevent tricycle accidents.
I think this proves we should never ban assault weapons because the kids will suffer.

Any poll. any survey, any 'study' is done with one goal in mind; to prove a preconceived conclusion.
There is no such thing as honesty or ethics in politics or it's related subjects.
Gun control? OMG..........just pass out the diazapam.

You may call me cynical, but I do not believe anything the media spews forth:
graphs, charts, surveys, polls, and neighborhood gossip.
They are all equal in validity.

Reactions
What they claim to be "assault weapons" are statistically RARELY used in mass shootings. Over the past decade, they've been spotlighting a specific type of high profile mass shooting (random shootings in public settings, usually gun free zones) to make them seem that they are a routine occurrence and that they are the norm when, in fact, they are anything but. They don't want to dig into the real statistics because it would show them information they can't come to terms with. Just ignore where most of the actual gun related crime is happening and how those guns are actually obtained....out of sight, out of mind.

Reactions

This tragedy could have been prevented by an assault weapon.
I warned you.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Reactions
Insanity is defined as doing something the same way over and over again but expecting different results. Kind of like passing over 20,000 gun laws to stop gun violence by criminals.

Unicykle

Reactions
Reactions
Gee a bloomberg skewed study, yea id trust that.
You and I agree -- without directly saying, I was pointing out that Breitbart picked apart the flaws in the study. What they didn't explain was the directly misleading title of it. Of course, it will be paraded by leftists as evidence.

Reactions
Great! Now they should do a study that looks at "freedom of speech and freedom of assembly" laws *cough* first amendment *cough* and how they relate to frequency of violent protests, property and personal damage from said protests, etc. You know, for science.

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
NW Custom Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
DSG Arms

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR