JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Turtle says Trump is anxious to get going on this according to that article. The article also references R. Sen Pat Toomey and R. Rep Joe Cunningham.... now we will see them trot out a litany of gun-owning Congressional members that say they are for "gun reform", and all the gun owners they know are too, along with some bogus polling to support this move.

The 1994 ban was not comprehensive. No ban on normal mag releases, no ban on transfer or possession, etc. If they pass one now it will be worse.

Hey let's play buzzword bingo!

Coming sense
Background checks
AR15s for Military & Police only
Divisive
Hateful
Rhetoric
Safety for our communities
Vast majority of

The Republicans think they own us. They think we will keep voting for the because the alternative is worse. I say eff every cuck traitor that sides against our civil liberties and craps on the Constitution. Yes, even worse Tyrants will be elected to replace them. Maybe it's time to burn down the house since it's looking like we will get there eventually. Better to do it now before we are completely neutered.

People will say that it isn't infringement citing that you can't yell fire in a theater is the same as banning "military style" rifles. I'll tell them that you sure as hell can yell fire if there' is fire and when you need to protect yourself and your loved ones you need to be at least as well armed as the criminals.

I will NOT be punished for the actions of criminals especially since they get the revolving door treatment due to liberal criminal justice policies. How about enforcing the hundreds of gun laws first before you go adding new ones.

The playbook says, "Start by redefining the 2nd A".

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Enjoying your ride down that slippery slope yet? Jeeze....you've been on it for a long while now. Think about it.

Aloha, Mark

The Republicans think they own us. They think we will keep voting for the because the alternative is worse. I say eff every cuck traitor that sides against our civil liberties and craps on the Constitution. Yes, even worse Tyrants will be elected to replace them. Maybe it's time to burn down the house since it's looking like we will get there eventually. Better to do it now before we are completely neutered.

Oorah

I am just gonna be really bummed if I miss Boogaloo 2.0 because My wife is popping out a kid. I expect it will only take a day or so, and I will be sad to miss it.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, under severe pressure from Democrats and a growing number of Republicans, suggested Thursday that the Senate could look at a ban on assault weapons and that there's Senate support for a move to expand background checks to nearly all gun sales.

Speaking on WHAS 840 in Louisville, the Kentucky Republican said President Donald Trump called him Thursday morning and is "anxious to get an outcome and so am I."

Source: https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article233630997.html#storylink=cpy

This is the 1994 ban all over again. This. Is. Bad.
How quickly gun culture in america changed when that ban expired. I dont think these politicians truly understand whats developed since.
Stoners rifle IS AMERICAS RIFLE. its proven the world over and loved twice as much more.
They are stoking a fire they arent prepared to put out.

On a side note its a damn shame stoner didnt live long enough to truly see the impact his rifle has had.

Charlie lowers.jpg

Me trying to convince my wife that we need to buy a dozen AR lowers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top