JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(link to the editorial in the first paragraph)

'They' do want to take your guns; Seattle Times editorial proves it

Today's editorial page in the Seattle Times effectively puts the lie to any claim from the gun prohibition lobby – for which an alarming number of newspaper editorial boards now serve as cheerleaders – that "nobody wants to take your guns" by demanding that the state ban "assault style weapons" and magazines that hold more than ten cartridges.

<broken link removed>

All my guns can go rouge at any time( from what I read ) I sat down with them and had a long talk I informed them they have nothing to worrie about I will let them out if necessary.

How about we ban "assault" journalists? You know, the ones who assault our human rights listed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights? The same goes for "assault" politicians.

It's well past time to ban all politicians who swore an oath to protect the Constitution!!!!
I am so sick of the way the progs twist meanings and misleading the sheep with made up facts, % and numbers!!!!

(link to the editorial in the first paragraph)

'They' do want to take your guns; Seattle Times editorial proves it

Today's editorial page in the Seattle Times effectively puts the lie to any claim from the gun prohibition lobby – for which an alarming number of newspaper editorial boards now serve as cheerleaders – that "nobody wants to take your guns" by demanding that the state ban "assault style weapons" and magazines that hold more than ten cartridges.

<broken link removed>

Wow, that editorial notes that a ballot measure is being prepared to be put on the ballot in 2016 in California that will require that background checks be done on all ammo purchases. So every time you would want to buy some ammo in California, one would have to pay a background check fee and go through the whole background check process.

But this proposal in Washington is even more scary. It is dramatically worse than California's Assault Weapons ban. For they are actually talking about banning POSSESSION of Assault Weapons and high capacity mags. Not just banning future sales and transfers, as they did in California.

That means gun confiscation.

Has the state of Washington really turned that far to the left???? Are Democrats in full control in Washington too? Sounds like you need to elect some more Republicans.

Last Edited:
I would be willing to discuss some additional measures to keep firearms out of the hands of those will evil intent, but only if it meant that every person entering the country is strip-searched, all shipping containers are emptied out and searched, every package mailed is opened, dumped/searched, every home and structure of any kind is searched, etc.
Otherwise, as always, you're just removing weapons from law-abiding folks.
Recent statements from the government pretty much admit that citizens are on their own -- they can't check every text message, every Facebook post or do any of the things I mentioned above. So when they say "be vigilant," I interpret that to mean CARRY. Otherwise, vigilant would just mean be observant as the bullet enters your skull.

The democommies are going to force me from this state.
The state of Washington has obviously gone so far left it is is left of left.
Where ever that is I don't want to find out.
The Constitution means nothing.
You buy something legally and abide by the law and the government is going to save you by stealing your possessions.
They are going too far.
What's next?
Civil War

Last Edited:
It's a big leap from something some irrelevant editorial board came up with while tripping out on some especially good stuff, to reality.

They got 594 through but that one is as much of a joke as the law against harassing bigfoot.

The situation is not quite as dire as OR with a Republican senate majority.

When will all the liebrals learn that guns do not kill anything. It is people who kill using guns. To coin the old phrase, "It's not the arrow. Its the NDN".

pops
Give it up . . .They will NEVER LEARN!!!!
The only way they will change their minds is if they have a brain transplant but I'm afraid there aren't enough grasshoppers in the state of Washington to use as donors!!!!!

Sheldon

All my guns can go rouge at any time( from what I read ) I sat down with them and had a long talk I informed them they have nothing to worrie about I will let them out if necessary.

blame_zpsg7ti675r.jpg

pops
Give it up . . .They will NEVER LEARN!!!!
The only way they will change their minds is if they have a brain transplant but I'm afraid there aren't enough grasshoppers in the state of Washington to use as donors!!!!!

Sheldon

Do you think they could handle such a large increase in intelligence?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top