JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bullets first, right?
:s0140:

Careful, the FBI is monitoring posts. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

PS......key words: kilo, brick, coke, AR, shooting, bullets, etc.......

tin-foil-cat.jpg

Two moderate Democrats who beat Republicans for House seats last year — Representatives Mikie Sherrill of New Jersey and Jason Crow of Colorado — spoke out last month in favor of a ban, with an opinion article in USA Today. Both are military veterans, and Mr. Crow ran on an aggressive platform of combating gun violence.

"Veteran status" don't mean much (to me anyway) when they spout off with the AR15 is an Assault Weapon, Military Grade, Weapon of War, etc.....c#@*. IMHO, it just proves, how stupid they really are.

Aloha, Mark

SOMEBODY had to burn the schit in the portable latrines. Not everyone can be in 1st Group!

IMHO, here is what I think the Dems are up to... Since they have no shame and no souls, they ghoulishly use the emotion surrounding mass-murder events to gin up suburban moms and urban girly-men who have never seen a firearm in their lives. However, they are playing long ball. They push for an AWB ban, push for an AWB ban, push for an AWB ban, then accept some smaller new law that annoys law abiding citizens but isn't the end of the world. They keep chipping at repealing the 2nd Amendment little by little, over time. After all, how do you eat an Elephant? One bite at a time..

Sadly, Republicans never push back in the opposite direction, so right now, I am cynical enough to think that they'll be successful by a series of small victories, but will not be successful with the home-run of a complete ban, but will get there instead by a whole bunch of doubles. After all, Obama had Dem House and Senate and couldn't get big new gun laws approved....

You would think the world was coming to an end listening to the Dems spout off on Gun Control tonight! If any of those nutcases gets elected, the 2nd is dead! I take that VERY SERIOUS, weather or not one of them gets elected! If they maintain power, they are going to do much of this!

I think the Democratic party is already starting to get worried about alienating too many Americans and the chances of defeating the incumbent. It isn't looking good for them. Impeachment proceedings will be their next chess move.

When I click I get this:

nyt.png

But that's because I have intentionally put NYT in my /etc/hosts file which blocks me from accidentally giving NYT traffic -- I just can't go there and they don't get to add my click to the stats they use to sell ads. In the modern world though, all news is basically just various sites rehashing the same thing, so here is an alternative (easily found by searching the article headline) which is probably similar to (and possibly exactly the same as) the NYT article:

Last Edited:
They will never quit trying to ban "assault weapons" and eventually all firearms. They might take a pause from time to time, but they have been trying this chit ever since I first became aware in the 90's. Back then it was "handguns" instead of scary black rifles.

Ol'Crazy Joe slipped up when he and Camalla got into it and spat out that " You Cant Do it By E.O" and she laughed and said "In Stead of Saying We Cant' How About We Say, Yes We Can" and laughed some more! In other words, Ol Joe knows it cannot be done by E.O. because Obummer woudda done it if he could have!

I swear, they are almost trying to give the win to Trump, it's like they each try to Our Nazi each other with ever greater evil making The Great Orange One look that much better! And the MSM keeps playing along promoting their hopefuls! If I were in Trumps camp right now, I would be very happy!

Personally I think most are just tired of all this tribalism. I miss the days when those elected would actually talk to each other.

We'd be better off with 435 random's from the phone book...IMO.

I too am disgusted about how divided our nation has become. If it continues, and I'm not seeing how it won't, I fear very bad things going down. History is replete with examples of exactly that. :(

I love it when the opposition uses some quote from Regan or Goldwater or veteran status to bolster their argument... "Well, even this person (Republican) says blah, blah, blah... "This guy/gal is a VETERAN... you must agree with them, right... ?" Or, "These cops/firefighters/whatever say THIS... you can't disrespect their opinion... "

As if I care. As if I'm a fuzzy-headed idealogue who follows some invisible party line.*

People who say and think like that are projecting their own lack of critical thinking skills on others. They also have never served in the military... I knew and served with plenty of idiots who I'd never consider taking any kind of advice from. Yes, there's a brotherhood, but it ain't blind allegiance. We know how to respect service and sacrifice without being beholden to an ideology.

*Yuma's mixed-metaphor of the day.

Last Edited:
Another thought, when you'd spend $1,000,000,000 to get a job that pays $400,000 a year somethings wrong.

This was probably a calculated move. I heard on the radio that "they" have a draft (?) of some sort that is going to be presented to proceed with Trump's impeachment.

I am guessing (I would even put $$$ on it) that the Dem's are gambling that if they want to put a Dem in the White House in 2020, they had better back off of some stuff. This (gun control) being a SUPER HOT issue right now. They know that if they want better odd's of "winning" the Presidency in 2020, they need to really watch/calculate what they want to "push" right now. This will be in the voters' heads short-term, which will be remembered during voting season.

Another thought, when you'd spend $1,000,000,000 to get a job that pays $400,000 a year somethings wrong.
Ain't it funny that former "community organizer" Barack Hussein Obama just bought a $15M manse in the Hamptons... on the rapidly rising ocean, but that's a different level of hypocrisy. The former Governor of Arkansas who became POTUS and his wife, Hillary, are multi-millionaires... none of them having ever having done much (if anything) in the private sector. Al Gore flies private and lives in a gated compound, has a fleet of SUVs, and sells "carbon credits" to dupes... MILLIONS of bucks in the bank (and ain't missing any meals, either, from what I've seen. Bernie Sanders owns several homes despite the fact that he's never had a real job... kinda like the unemployed and freeloading Karl Marx (who was NOT an economist... he was a disgruntled dropout).

I have little doubt there are examples on the Republican side, but my memory only extends so far back... Trump, Bush, other Bush, Regan, all jumped onto the government gravy-train w their own money. Not sure about Nixon, but AFAIK the accusations about corruption had little-to-nothing to do w financial gain and everything to do with creepy politics and abuse of power. Same w LBJ, Kennedy, and no doubt others that came before.

This new level of cashing-in isn't unprecedented, but it IS on an obvious upswing.

I do NOT believe or TRUST any D or R or any other political party when they say that they don't want to TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY when they clearly do and say it over and over again!

They want to abolish the SECOND AMENDMENT as it stands.

And they, all of them, have already done this when it comes to their OVER 20,000 GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS as of the late 90's and on.

We say that we have the 'SECOND' but do we really when it comes down to what THEY have done to us on the FEDERAL LEVEL, on the STATE, COUNTY, CITY LEVELS and especially in the LAST COUPLE OF YEARS?!

The Rs and the Ds have passed and PUSHED LAWS in their own states over and over again and won!

RED states, blue states and purple states!

Cate

K Harris would want to put out an EO on some of these guns and gun related items and if you can or can't BUY them and/or HOW you can BUY anything in guns and gun gear!

I just about puked when she said that and SMIRKED/LAUGHED in the so called debate the other night!

The others feel the same way especially ROBERT FRANCIS but KH and RF really make me ILL.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top