JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This couple.

Direct quote from article. " after the first car break-in , we decided to explore the city for a while "

5a68f75301d15068bdfe880d.png

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

When you're surrounded by junkie thieves everything is a temptation...

It's usually not a problem until it becomes your problem. It's a gamble, a game of odds. Go to places where there are more drugged out junkies and your odds increase.

Odds of your car getting broke into or you getting stabbed while sitting at Starbucks minding your own business are much better in Portland vs Dallas or Monmouth.
There's thousands of stories like that. A ways back a 90 year old man was set on fire (he died a few days later) while eating his meal at Denny's.

It's a matter of political will. Even if the police were "re_funded" to 10x maximum historical levels, judicial prosecution would remain zero. They want this to happen.

Or the elderly gentleman at a max stop who had his face bitten off by a junkie high off meth or fentanyl who said old man was a robot...
Not long ago a murderbum attacked two elderly men sitting on a city bench with a rock for, of course, absolutely no reason. One died a few days later, the other is still messed up.

I lived there from 2003-2015. After I left, it went downhill fast. I won't go back.
I am in Portland Monday-Friday for work. I'm currently looking for a new job that is not located in that city. Even if it means I take a pay cut… it would be worth it.

That's what legalizing all drugs will do for ya!
It's decriminalized not legal! I'm not sure what the difference is but that's what all the progressives always say in passing 110…..

It definitely hasn't helped the city. Lol.

It's decriminalized not legal! I'm not sure what the difference is but that's what all the progressives always say in passing 110…..
Decriminalized means you can do it and get away with it because it's not worth the cops' time to enforce the law and the DA won't prosecute anyway. De facto legalization.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top