JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shooter was driving a Mercedes so the photographer may be looking at a payday.

Mercedes man may be looking at murder and attempted murder. Not so smart.

Can't believe ANYONE holds conferences in Pdx anymore. Outside of war zones this is one of the most dangerous places in the world. I heard that almost all companies stopped having any conferences here.

Driver shoots one guy, then a visitor from Phoenix snaps a photo of shooter right before he is also shot.

Looks like shooter is running a 1911.

"Hammond allegedly attempted to shoot Martin again, but his gun malfunctioned."

Yep, sounds like a 1911, lol.

"Hammond allegedly attempted to shoot Martin again, but his gun malfunctioned."

Yep, sounds like a 1911, lol.

Good info. Don't get out of your car to confront someone for this very reason I would say. You never know what the other person is like (Fe on drugs, psycho, whatever).

Is your life in imminent danger?

With the iPhone 15 Pro Max you can capture super high-resolution photos with more color and detail using the 48MP Main camera, and take sharper close-ups from farther away with the 5x Telephoto camera. A customizable action button will let you instantly capture your last moments with just the right setting so everyone else can relive them in stunning HD clarity. Make your final shot count, with the iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Now available at Verizon.

So, the guy was paranoid and had a criminal history. I'm shocked.

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top