JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is from USA Carry

In an incident that unfolded in Philadelphia's University City, a woman was forced to use her firearm in self-defense after a man shattered her car window with a crowbar. Highlighting the importance of preparedness and self-defense, the 27-year-old woman's readiness likely prevented what could have escalated into a more violent encounter.

At the bustling intersection of 30th and Chestnut Streets, the incident began as what police are referring to as a "road rage" incident. According to reports, the 22-year-old male approached the woman's vehicle armed with a crowbar. After breaking the passenger-side rear window, the woman reacted swiftly, firing her weapon and striking the man in the groin.

The man dropped the crowbar inside her vehicle and managed to drive to Center City before being incapacitated by his injury. Found by authorities at the intersection of 23rd and Market Streets, the man was promptly rushed to Presbyterian Hospital in critical condition.

Good for her. Guy messed around and found out. I wonder if as he bled out he thought it was all worth it? Attempting to attack or intimidate someone over the smallest nonsense while on the road. And he charged at her with a weapon no less.. the man was just asking to be Darwin'd

"striking the man in the groin"....
Hmm..sounds like he went off half cocked.... :D

In all seriousness...I am glad that the woman is okay and had the willingness to do what was needed here.
Andy
I knew this post would make me laugh! I doubt anyone can give a better response.

Play with the crowbar get shot in the dick.
A-Journey-Through-Nathaniel-Hawthorne-Quotes-Words-that-Touch-the-Heart.jpg

I prefer me having a gun to be the last thing going through their mind, but somehow, a bullet going through their groin has a certain musical tune to it.

Last Edited:
This is from USA Carry

In an incident that unfolded in Philadelphia's University City, a woman was forced to use her firearm in self-defense after a man shattered her car window with a crowbar. Highlighting the importance of preparedness and self-defense, the 27-year-old woman's readiness likely prevented what could have escalated into a more violent encounter.

At the bustling intersection of 30th and Chestnut Streets, the incident began as what police are referring to as a "road rage" incident. According to reports, the 22-year-old male approached the woman's vehicle armed with a crowbar. After breaking the passenger-side rear window, the woman reacted swiftly, firing her weapon and striking the man in the groin.

The man dropped the crowbar inside her vehicle and managed to drive to Center City before being incapacitated by his injury. Found by authorities at the intersection of 23rd and Market Streets, the man was promptly rushed to Presbyterian Hospital in critical condition.
I love a happy ending.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top