JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mechtechs are on my radar but I wish the builds would come in a bit lighter. A build like you have pictured there would come in at over 8#'s if I don't miss my guess.

Yes they are heavy compared to many of the newer designs. I have had 2 of them and did LOVE them. First one was during the great ban and had a welded on stock. second was after so they could offer the different ways to set it up. They are almost all steel so they do weigh in but damn are they fun to play with!

All I could think of is if the guy has kids, and someone knows who he is and shows this to CPS? You really think they would not be at his door that same day? You were a Cop, surely you have seen how funny CPS thinks something like this is?
If CPS or an LEO took what he said as serious or willfully took it out of context, they should turn in their badge and work at Walmart.:D

All I could think of is if the guy has kids, and someone knows who he is and shows this to CPS? You really think they would not be at his door that same day? You were a Cop, surely you have seen how funny CPS thinks something like this is?
My kids are 27, and 27, and 29, and no grandkids yet, so CPS sucks deeply here.

If CPS or an LEO took what he said as serious or willfully took it out of context, they should turn in their badge and work at Walmart.:D

Maybe things have changed since you got out? I have seen some amazing crap where CPS shows up making demands because some worker at a day care or such said something. Parents threatened that if they do not comply LEO's will come with the CPS worker. Of course meanwhile the meth addicted "mom" with 3 kids who she has no idea who the fathers are, she is of course left alone.
I over heard a Cop a year or so ago who went with a CPS worker to one home. He said "Clear, some people should have to have a license to breed". Silence on the other end but I suspect he got a talking to in private about sharing his feelings. Its an amazing new world now.

Maybe things have changed since you got out? I have seen some amazing crap where CPS shows up making demands because some worker at a day care or such said something. Parents threatened that if they do not comply LEO's will come with the CPS worker. Of course meanwhile the meth addicted "mom" with 3 kids who she has no idea who the fathers are, she is of course left alone.
I over heard a Cop a year or so ago who went with a CPS worker to one home. He said "Clear, some people should have to have a license to breed". Silence on the other end but I suspect he got a talking to in private about sharing his feelings. Its an amazing new world now.
I think we hear about the horror stories, but its hyperbole mostly...Most CPS & LEO's are good people trying to do the right thing from my experience.

I just embrace the insanity. Kel-Teccmr30 20190516_142003.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads