JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for making the "NEW" note red again Joe!

Now I need to ask another question/favor - is it possible to get back the "go to first unread" button at the top/bottom of threads? That feature seems to be gone now, so I can only seem to locate new posts by guessing which page I last read.

Thanks for making the "NEW" note red again Joe!

No problem! I appreciate everyone's patience :)

Now I need to ask another question/favor - is it possible to get back the "go to first unread" button at the top/bottom of threads? That feature seems to be gone now, so I can only seem to locate new posts by guessing which page I last read.

You mean this, or something else?

076A70C4-B70B-49FC-91D8-3667AB63C7AD.jpeg

Okay Joe, I have left my pitchfork in the lawn shed to give you time to get some things done. I really like the red "NEW". A simple thing, but much better than black.

The "CONVERSATIONS" page layout is not an improvement. It is much better formatted like the FORUMS.

The "ALERTS" system is funky. I prefer the old hover-over instead of click-on. Sometimes there will be new alerts but no red number beside the "Alerts". Sometimes the number of new alerts is in the top tab of the page when I have multiple pages open, other times not, even though there are new alerts. So the only way to really know if there are new alerts or not is to click.

Often when I click "LIKE" it takes three to five seconds for the system to respond. occasionally it won't post the LIKE and once in a while goes to the spinning color wheel of death (MacBook Pro and Safari).

Left over from Version 3, the site sometimes just stops and I get the spinning color wheel of death again. Sometimes it comes around and other times I have to close the page and start over. When it happens with other pages open they are still functional. It is only NWFA. Just started happening about three months ago. Didn't mention it before because I figured V4 would cure it.

+1 on the old smileys!!

I agree with @etrain16, the "Jump to New" button needs to be at the bottom as well as the top.

I like having city and price in the Classifeds, the rest of the changes, meh.

The personal preferences are just that, personal. if they don't change it's okay. The functional items are a bit more of a bother, but I'm not gonna curl up and die over them.

So far I think all of the changes you have made since July 15th have been for the better.

Thanks for your hard work!! I appreciate your efforts to make the site great!! Can't even fathom the amount of work necessary.

I have not changes any settings. If Jim wants to PM me I'm fine with that.

Still don't see a link to the Summary Page. I'm still hoping. KKG

Go into your privacy settings and check the "Start conversations with you" setting. It's probably set to Nobody :)

1564420771330.png

Okay Joe, I have left my pitchfork in the lawn shed to give you time to get some things done. I really like the red "NEW". A simple thing, but much better than black.

The "CONVERSATIONS" page layout is not an improvement. It is much better formatted like the FORUMS.

The "ALERTS" system is funky. I prefer the old hover-over instead of click-on. Sometimes there will be new alerts but no red number beside the "Alerts". Sometimes the number of new alerts is in the top tab of the page when I have multiple pages open, other times not, even though there are new alerts. So the only way to really know if there are new alerts or not is to click.

Often when I click "LIKE" it takes three to five seconds for the system to respond. occasionally it won't post the LIKE and once in a while goes to the spinning color wheel of death (MacBook Pro and Safari).

Left over from Version 3, the site sometimes just stops and I get the spinning color wheel of death again. Sometimes it comes around and other times I have to close the page and start over. When it happens with other pages open they are still functional. It is only NWFA. Just started happening about three months ago. Didn't mention it before because I figured V4 would cure it.

+1 on the old smileys!!

I agree with @etrain16, the "Jump to New" button needs to be at the bottom as well as the top.

I like having city and price in the Classifeds, the rest of the changes, meh.

The personal preferences are just that, personal. if they don't change it's okay. The functional items are a bit more of a bother, but I'm not gonna curl up and die over them.

So far I think all of the changes you have made since July 15th have been for the better.

Thanks for your hard work!! I appreciate your efforts to make the site great!! Can't even fathom the amount of work necessary.

Thanks for the feedback!

Some of these things, such as the site responsiveness and loading errors are due to server issues we're having (and will be resolved).

I agree about the Alerts and we're working on figuring out the system ourselves. There are way more user preferences for them now, which makes it even more complicated, but we'll have it figured out soon. The notification issue may also be due to the server issues.

How do we add another member to a convo? I can't find the option....

There should be an "Invite more" link at the bottom of the conversation info sidebar block. Is it missing for you?

1564421136399.png

smileys arent working for me. iphone 8

I'm going to try from my iPhone now.

Go into your privacy settings and check the "Start conversations with you" setting. It's probably set to Nobody :)

View attachment 604263

Thanks for the feedback!

Some of these things, such as the site responsiveness and loading errors are due to server issues we're having (and will be resolved).

I agree about the Alerts and we're working on figuring out the system ourselves. There are way more user preferences for them now, which makes it even more complicated, but we'll have it figured out soon. The notification issue may also be due to the server issues.

There should be an "Invite more" link at the bottom of the conversation info sidebar block. Is it missing for you?

View attachment 604264

I'm going to try from my iPhone now.

I can't seem to find it on my iPhone......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top