JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go into your privacy settings and check the "Start conversations with you" setting. It's probably set to Nobody :)

View attachment 604263

Thanks for the feedback!

Some of these things, such as the site responsiveness and loading errors are due to server issues we're having (and will be resolved).

I agree about the Alerts and we're working on figuring out the system ourselves. There are way more user preferences for them now, which makes it even more complicated, but we'll have it figured out soon. The notification issue may also be due to the server issues.

There should be an "Invite more" link at the bottom of the conversation info sidebar block. Is it missing for you?

View attachment 604264

I'm going to try from my iPhone now.
Joe Link; I've looked and looked but I can't find the "Privacy Settings" that you are talking about. I'd be happy to change them but I simply can't find them. KKG

Joe Link; I've looked and looked but I can't find the "Privacy Settings" that you are talking about. I'd be happy to change them but I simply can't find them. KKG

Click you user name on the top bar (3rd option in from "Alerts" and "Inbox", this will give you two columns of options, in the left column 3rd from the bottom is "Privacy", click that...scroll down the 4th option under "start conversation with you"...select your option and save.

I like new version much better than old. Never figured out how to change colors or use emojis on old version. And left navigation panel really helps.:s0067::s0132::s0139:

Yep, they weren't working correctly. Should be back in a week or two.
I just noticed on my android mobile that my notice bar (alerts, inbox) is missing from bottom of screen. Any ideas where it went?

Edit: Now it only displays account and new post buttons.

Edit: if I zoom out on screen then the inbox and alert button appears again. It seems that the notice bar has zoomed in while the rest of the page has stayed normal. Here is screenshot of zoomed out page so notice bar is showing all 4 buttons.
Screenshot_20190730-113809.png

Last Edited:
I just noticed on my android mobile that my notice bar (alerts, inbox) is missing from bottom of screen. Any ideas where it went?

Edit: Now it only displays account and new post buttons.

Edit: if I zoom out on screen then the inbox and alert button appears again. It seems that the notice bar has zoomed in while the rest of the page has stayed normal. Here is screenshot of zoomed out page so notice bar is showing all 4 buttons.
View attachment 604584

Uh oh, lemme take a look.

These past few days have been extremely challenging, dealing with the server issues and a hundred other things. I needed to take some time and work on something I wanted to work on rather than something I had to work on.

Our old smilies are now back :D:p;)

These past few days have been extremely challenging, dealing with the server issues and a hundred other things. I needed to take some time and work on something I wanted to work on rather than something I had to work on.

Our old smilies are now back :D:p;)

Jeez, was that even a thing that needed to be worked on? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews