JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I miss the old default emoticons. Very happy that you brought over the custom ones, but the new default emoticons just don't send the same message as the old ones. Look at the new smiley :))) he looks like a wus. Even the cool shades one :)cool:) looks way less cool.
Progress my friend

PS: took me forever to figure out how to add emojis after the update. LoL

Thanks, I have them on the bottom but when I click one to add it, it does not add it to the post.

Edit: This problem only presents itself on Android mobile. On my PC the emojis work normally:)

I miss the old default emoticons. Very happy that you brought over the custom ones, but the new default emoticons just don't send the same message as the old ones. Look at the new smiley :))) he looks like a wus. Even the cool shades one :)cool:) looks way less cool.

I'm glad you decided to whine out loud. I didn't want to be the whiner here. :s0114: <(notice old, cool, emoticon :s0155:)

I'll get used to them. Much more difficult to get used to though? Not getting the drop down of new alerts when you hover over alerts. Same with hovering over an ad.....having to click the ad to see it's the same ad that you've already seen. No date under the ad, and no preview when hovering. :s0054:

A couple modified additions

Rant On 603366

Rant Off 603367

Thanks, I have them on the bottom but when I click one to add it, it does not add it to the post.

Edit: This problem only presents itself on Android mobile. On my PC the emojis work normally:)
Is the little gear red? You have to unlock the tools menu before you can access the emojis.
o_O

Apologies to anybody whose messages I have accidentally "unliked". Even this far into it I still find myself not realizing that my "like" worked then hit the button a second time. I've "re-liked" the ones I noticed but may have missed a few.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top