JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else getting this weird double screen thing on their phone? It's almost unusable. Screenshot_20190730-172845.png

What happened to the "new threads", "popular", and "unanswered" tabs?

I tended to use popular and unanswered much less, but it was always good to see which threads were new, not just new posts.

box.JPG

Anyone else getting this weird double screen thing on their phone? It's almost unusable.View attachment 604658

I'll be looking into this ASAP.

I tended to use popular and unanswered much less, but it was always good to see which threads were new, not just new posts.

View attachment 604681

We had to disable it for now while we troubleshoot some issues. It should be coming back soon.

Anyone else getting this weird double screen thing on their phone? It's almost unusable.View attachment 604658

This should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing it.

View attachment 604681

It turns out the add-on that allowed us to have the popular and unanswered tabs was causing our server issues. I was able to get New Threads back, not sure if the other two will be returning at some point.

It had been three lines long expressing calibers or gauges for handguns, rifles, and shotguns. It made the transition to the new format just fine and was exactly as it was the new format. I sadly lost a handgun caliber so I edited the signature by deleting the 44 Special. Easy Peasey, but now when I hit save, my sig was a line too long. Fine before but not now. I just cut and pasted it to the second line and all was fine, but something new about the site I discovered. Just mentioning it for people who use a sig.

Really I waned to say something about rotten kids! My son visited me from Texas. Great! He left and just like last time I was missing another premier pieces of my conglomeration. Time before he nabbed my Para 14-45 railed Commander, this time he was looking for my Ruger GP-100 3" in 44 Special. The only 44 Special I owned. Well I do like him to have good guns. He knows how to go for the gold.

The classifieds are good, but wish it was easier to find classified posts by myself or specific members.
Also wish the account tab went to my profile rather than an edit page, sometimes I get a little mixed up trying to find my profile page.

The classifieds are good, but wish it was easier to find classified posts by myself or specific members.
Also wish the account tab went to my profile rather than an edit page, sometimes I get a little mixed up trying to find my profile page.

Good feedback.

Your classifieds can be found using the Your Classifieds link under your account menu. To find classifieds by a specific member, go in to the section (such as handgun classifieds), click the search box, use the drop-down to select This Forum, then type the users name in the By box.

The account tab works the same way it did in the last one. Best way to get to your profile is to click the account tab then click your username from the drop-down.

Hope this helps :)

is this what you are referencing?

608C3BF1-99DC-4432-A21F-BF6E3132A1DC.jpeg

Going here but it taking you here:
564F9A57-F08D-41D4-819B-D7E1E4CFF8C4.jpeg

Instead of going here?

i was only able to view this when I turned phone sideways.

DB48631F-BE8C-416A-9B50-55E48F7408AE.png

Cause if if this is what you mean, I agree.

Scrolling in threads is broken on PC. Mouse wheel, arrow keys, PgUP, PgDn, Spacebar, even clicking the scrollbar. The only thing that works is dragging the scrollbar (slider).

sad_panda.jpg

It's working now!

f8ad726a84971dcc60f4fe43e585--panda-bears-of-bears.jpg

EDIT: OK, now it seems to work on some threads and not on others. On IE 11. Seems to work OK on Chrome.

Last Edited:
So what does "ignore thread" actually do?
It did not seem to work when I have tried using this feature.
I unwatched this thread, but am now curious what is the point of the "ignore thread" button

So what does "ignore thread" actually do?
It did not seem to work when I have tried using this feature.
I unwatched this thread, but am now curious what is the point of the "ignore thread" button

The ignore thread button will take the whole thread and make it so you can't see it. Even in the news feed down the right side of your screen. It takes the temptation away from you clicking back into it. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top