JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brace yourselves; the storm is coming:
Here is the latest list of anti-gun legislation filed as a response to the Las Vegas tragedy since 10/1/2017:
U.S. House of Representatives
HR 3947 – Bans parts and accessories that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm
HR 3962 – Bans online sales of ammunition
HR 3984 – Repeals the Lawful Protection in Commerce law that would allow lawsuits against FFL's and manufacturers
HR 3986 – Would require the placement of tracking ID into 'all' firearms sold in America
HR 3987 – Would require a fee to purchase a firearm through NICS and use these monies to fund the CDC to conduct research on gun violence that was previously found to be biased by Congress
HR 3998 – Bans firearms for known or 'suspected' terrorists
HR 3999 – Bans parts that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm
HR 4018 – Institutes a '3' day waiting period nationally for purchase of handgun
HR 4025 – Expands reporting of multiple firearms sales
HR 4052 – Would 'ban' possession and transfer of large capacity magazines (More than 10 rounds)
HR 4057 – Expansion of Prohibition for firearms ownership for being on a Terrorist Watch List
U.S. Senate
S. 1915 – Would require all firearms to be personalized for restricted access and use
S. 1916 – Bans parts and accessories that increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic firearm
S. 1923 – Expands background checks of firearms
S. 1939 – Repeals the Lawful Protection in Commerce law that would allow lawsuits against FFL's and manufacturers
S. 1945 – Would 'ban' possession and transfer of large capacity magazines (More than 10 rounds)

...shall not be infringed.

It's really not hard to understand.

I hold this guy in the same reguards as Hitler, Crazed but highly functional. its quite possible his entire (evil) excitince was a calculated step and this was his desired end result. Everyone close to him thinks hes a good person, but history tells a different story.
lets all be glad he(paddock) wasnt a political leader of some type, or a religious leader... more people might have drank the kool-aid excuse the pun.
After JonesTown did the government leaders push for an outlaw of drinking water additives?!
Very sad politicians look to make career moves on incidents like this. Its a very sad situation altogether.

Wow, wow wow.

Some of those killed may have been vegetarian, or vegan.

Vegan food truck shuts down after celebrating deaths of "fifty nine meat eaters" in Las Vegas massacre

Delinda Jensen, 60, sparked massive social media outrage after writing that "Yes I am jaded. Fifty nine meat eaters dead. How many animals will live because of this?" She then followed up with "I don't give a [expletive] about carnists anymore," the Times-Leader reported.

Jensen operated the Mother Nature Vegan Cuisine food truck in Wilkes-Barre, Penn., with her son Kyle.

It's like we are living out the book 1984. If you don't believe 2+2=5 then you are the delusional one. Superstates in perpetual proxy mini-wars.........Big Brother always watching or listening.

And anyone who's paying attention is left wondering what in the heck is going on?

Again, like it or not, the narrative was already in place before the event occurred.

The menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can be taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.

J Edgar hoover

That was an amazingly scripted "interview". They basically let the Ellen dude make up the narrative and they agreed to it. Then the SJW thing got thrown in at the end by giving the maintenance guy and Campos tickets to football games.

So maybe he got a call from the Ellen folks the day he vanished saying they wanted an 'exclusive' with him - and they would make it worth his while if he went silent until the interview. Wouldn't put that past them at all.

Another example of exercising your right to free speech while being 100% completely ignorant of the consequences of doing so. People just don't get that 'free speech' comes with a potential price. The 1st doesn't protect you from the harsh reality of how others will react - it only protects you from the government preventing you from saying it. Man, people are dumb (Colin Kapernick....)

As for vegans - I know some good ones and some bad ones. Want to be vegan, go for it, just don't force your lifestyle choice on me. Keep your cucumber away from me and I'll keep my meat away from you :rolleyes:

And now for something fun:

Kymberly Suchomel, the survivor who died in a four hour window when she was at home alone had written on FaceBook that there were multiple shooters and that she and her friend had been chased by shooters as they fled the scene also claimed there were others who had the same experience. She had been vocal about getting survivors together to counter what she felt was misinformation. The cause of death is unknown but suspected to have been from an epileptic seizure. The FaceBook entry has been scrubbed after her death, but is archived here: I have been receiving phone calls, messages &... - Kymberley Suchomel

upload_2017-10-18_9-44-1.jpeg

Some cops from CA are demanding Workers Comp from the shooting.

Dominguez was referring to four unnamed county deputies who attended country singer Jason Aldean's Oct. 1 concert in Las Vegas, the deputies were on their personal time and were in Clark County, Nevada, not Orange County, California, yet they argue that California residents should pay for their physical and psychological injuries.

according to the newspaper.

Should California Deputies at the Vegas Shooting Get Worker's Comp?

Some cops from CA are demanding Workers Comp from the shooting.
Should California Deputies at the Vegas Shooting Get Worker's Comp?
Workers comp is clearly a policy paid for by the employer to cover injuries related to the work place. They may have been performing a task that was similar to their job, but it wasn't anywhere near their workplace nor requested or required by their employer.

The implication of their request is getting into an area and I'm not sure any LEO would want to go.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top