JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
1679970527257.png

In all seriousness, this thread seems focused on a weird detail a whole lot more than the fact children were murdered.

1679970491180.png

You ever spend a long day with your kid on the first day of spring break, and wrecking yourself digging up a bunch of sod, then sit down for a brief moment to read the interwebs to find that the Internet is exploding with yet another school shooting…

Then just have that long winded sigh?

Well…

In all seriousness, this thread seems focused on a weird detail a whole lot more than the fact children were murdered.
It isn't a weird detail when it is a topic that is constantly in the media, and is likely part of the reason this occurred. It was my first thought when I heard that the perp was a woman.

And yes, the children being murdered are the tragedy of the story. In reality they're a very unfortunate symptom of a much larger problem.

Could you share that data with us?
We could start with crusades, trans alantic slave, indigenous population of the Is and every country that was Colonized, trade, slavery in general, holocaust, it's pretty easy data to retrieve oh and I got my BA from Whitworth Univeristy

I'll take my child to Church with me. I'll never take a child to a drag show where genitalia is thrust into their face.

But hey that's just me…..

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews