JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had a number of discussions and conversations with my wife about these types of things; mass shooters, trans people, anti-white hatred, DEI woke mind virus etc..

She's the love of my life but just doesn't see things the way I do. She's liberal..I'm not..and that's just how it is. I gave up trying to convince her that as a white, middle age, Christiaan male -I'm an open target. She just rolls her eyes.

So now this manifesto comes out. Heh.

We also, ironically, have a mustang..AND it's a convertible. So here's me..SEE SEE SEE..I tooold you...:s0013:

I've had a number of discussions and conversations with my wife about these types of things; mass shooters, trans people, anti-white hatred, DEI woke mind virus etc..

She's the love of my life but just doesn't see things the way I do. She's liberal..I'm not..and that's just how it is. I gave up trying to convince her that as a white, middle age, Christiaan male -I'm an open target. She just rolls her eyes.

So now this manifesto comes out. Heh.

We also, ironically, have a mustang..AND it's a convertible. So here's me..SEE SEE SEE..I tooold you...:s0013:
Here is another one to add to the pile;

No investigation after the beating, no arrests after the death a few weeks later. The response to this is 100% based on racial politics. There already is no justice here, everything else is just a cover-up.

:s0013: indeed.

No investigation after the beating, no arrests after the death a few weeks later. The response to this is 100% based on racial politics. There already is no justice here, everything else is just a cover-up.

You are saying there was no investigation yet you are linking to an article about an investigation. Which is it?

They only started the investigation after the kid died two weeks later. It looks like they were just going to give the whole situation a pass until then.
It says the "murder" investigation was opened after the kid died, not that there wasn't any investigation into the attack before he died. Why would they start a murder investigation before he died?

They have suspects, and they will be charged regardless of race, but you know the courts are going to go easy on them because 1) juvenile 2) disadvantage minority who isn't responsible for their own actions

Ironically people have called me racist, because I have a higher awareness when i encounter a group of "related" people who are known to make poor decisions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads