JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting part for me is the "10:00 am Leave for Royal Range."

I actually attended a class there about two months before the killings. No mention as to why going there. The next message is to "gear up." They do have a huge parking lot, about 20 times larger than they need so perhaps it was a place where you could handle ammo and gear and not really be noticed. Betting the killer was not a stranger to the range though.

Why in the fook would anyone want to host something that gives voice to a mass killer?
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1-1.jpg

Merchandising?

That's pretty obvious. Especially when you look at school related funding packages. One clause you will find in nearly all of them is, "funds may not be used for school security".

We know without a doubt what one side of the aisles agenda is, but I meant the general population. Why aren't they throwing fits for more security in our schools???

I mean... banks are known targets for criminals. What do we do? We harden them and have round the clock armed security. Home invasions are common. What do we do? We install security, beef up entry points... and in many cases... buy a firearm.

Yet... in light of the killing of innocent children... schools known to be the favorite flavor of mass murderers... what do we do? Ensure anyone that may be willing to defend our children within those walls are disarmed, don't bother screening people who enter and prohibit the spending of any money to physically enhance the entry points of our schools.

WhereTF is the mental disconnect happening that the supposed majority is perfectly fine with that? Our banks, fine! Our homes, fine! Our politicians, fine!

....our children? Meh..... :s0077:
".One clause you will find in nearly all of them is, "funds may not be used for school security".."

"School security" wouldn't be union member left voting toady so can't have that..

Every police department has their own rules and guidelines so there is no collective "they" for situations like this. Also from the page I have seen there is nothing that makes this a clearly lefty manifestos, it's just the angry ramblings of someone having a mental health breakdown that ended in tragedy
Conservatives have been desperately trying to link this one to the trans debate but so far as I'm aware this is a very isolated coincidence. That said, it is very suspicious the police dept and media have been reluctant to reveal the manifesto of this story when it would be instantly published if it was some right wing person who went crazy targeting leftists ideologies, also there is a socially-political slant to this... The manifesto reveals the motive, which is a very decidedly leftist anger against "white privilege".
Not certain if Im explaining this clear, but the balance in motive reporting seems very unbalanced.

Conservatives have been desperately trying to link this one to the trans debate but so far as I'm aware this is a very isolated coincidence. That said, it is very suspicious the police dept and media have been reluctant to reveal the manifesto of this story when it would be instantly published if it was some right wing person who went crazy targeting leftists ideologies, also there is a socially-political slant to this... The manifesto reveals the motive, which is a very decidedly leftist anger against "white privilege".
Not certain if Im explaining this clear, but the balance in motive reporting seems very unbalanced.

What do we know about the jackass who shot up the grocery store in Buffalo? Or the weirdo in Chicago? They seem like angry Bernie voters who blamed their problems on anyone other than themselves. I don't think I know any more or less about them than I do the extremist who shot up that synagogue in Philly.

I looked into the release of manifestos a while back and it seems law enforcement agencies don't often release them to the public. But some do get "leaked" and media cashes in on those when it fits the narrative they're pushing.

In rare cases, ie The Unibomber case, the authorities released the manifesto hoping someone would be able to identify a possible suspect. Which is what happened in that case. I believe it was his brother that recognized some of the verbiage.

that guy was a right wing white supremacist who got indoctrinated on 4chan and The Daily Stormer chat board.
Did the media hold back publishing his manifesto?
Hard to "hold back" something that was out 2 days before the murders

The manifesto, which appears to have been written by 18-year-old Payton Gendron, included a shared birth date and biographical details with the suspect in custody. The PDF was originally posted to Google Docs at 8:55 p.m. Thursday, two days before the shooting, according to file data accessed by NBC News.

Hard to "hold back" something that was out 2 days before the murders

The manifesto, which appears to have been written by 18-year-old Payton Gendron, included a shared birth date and biographical details with the suspect in custody. The PDF was originally posted to Google Docs at 8:55 p.m. Thursday, two days before the shooting, according to file data accessed by NBC News.

i guess in that tragic event the guy made his manifesto public intentionally?

Just going off memory, but a good chunk of what could be called manifestos from these murderers have just been social media and chat room posts
I haven't exactly kept notes, but it feels like the media exploits conservative motivs more than liberal motives (criminal). Perhaps its not so much exposing a manifesto as it is using it to project a stigma. eg everything bad liberals do is for a good cause, everything bad conservatives do is for some ism motive.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews