JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The interesting thing is why the Government is clutching it's pearls over this leak. It appears that they don't want the public to know the motivation of the shooter.
Force of habit maybe? Like this is just what they do with most every investigation and they don't really have the desire or maybe the skill set to change the process.
Or less charitably, maybe they like all the attention and power :s0092:
respect-my-authority.gif

White privilege being preached by a white girl….

Sounds about right for America nowadays.
She already had mental health problems. Then she got bombarded with left wing propaganda. She is no different than the people her age you see running around with signs says Hitler was right. It is a mental disorder. Some only take to waving signs but some of them go full koolaid and go off like she did. I suspect most if not all who go full kook like her were on some kind of pharmaceutical stuff to "help them".

Force of habit maybe? Like this is just what they do with most every investigation and they don't really have the desire or maybe the skill set to change the process.
Or less charitably, maybe they like all the attention and power :s0092:
View attachment 1760855
Sure, unless you count all the times they release manifestos that could be in any way skewed to implicate right leaning political philosophy. Those typically get officially released the same day as the discovery. It is only the clearly lefty manifestos that get held back for "reasons". "Force of habit" indeed.

So there was a male, pretending to be female. Or was it the other way around? Oh well, same thing, I suppose. And, it goes on a murderous rampage, killing innocent children, because it believes THEY'RE the f@&&0t$?? Then, the white house spokesperson apologizes for its actions, while blaming the tools it used?
As Brooks & Dunn would say, "Only in America"!

Like many of those kill diary's... there is mention of concerns about security. Some even passing on first choice targets due to the presence of security.

"It's" diary schedule included:

1699781420967.png

You really have to ask the question. IF there had been visible security present when checking the parking lot... would that attack have even occurred?

Why people aren't crying out and protesting for school hardening just blows my mind. Time and again... in black and white... intended targets chosen based on the lack of security. HELLLLLLOOOOooooo!!!

Like many of those kill diary's... there is mention of concerns about security. Some even passing on first choice targets due to the presence of security.

View attachment 1760958

You really have to ask the question. IF there had been visible security present when checking the parking lot... would that attack have even occurred?

Why people aren't crying out and protesting for school hardening just blows my mind. Time and again... in black and white... intended targets chosen based on the lack of security. HELLLLLLOOOOooooo!!!
Yep, it is a basic law of nature that the only way to stop bad people is good people (typically with guns nowadays, but varied by era). If you want less mass killings stop mass killers before they become successful. Not only will you prevent those that choose to act in such a manner, you will demonstrate to others there is no point in making the attempt in the first place. They can then choose to act out their mental instability in ways less detrimental to greater society, and maybe even get actual help. Literally the only reason not to do this is because it endangers the control of would-be tyrants, for whom a well armed and well protected public poses the greatest possible threat to their machinations.

View attachment 1760958

The people in "charge" prove over and over again that they actually want this kind of thing to happen. They ignore these kooks even when they send up multiple red flags but they have time to investigate parents who dare tell a school board they don't like what they are doing. Then they refuse to protect the places claiming it does not work when clearly it does. The only conclusion is many in charge want this stuff to happen as they use it for an agenda. Pretty sad.

The people in "charge" prove over and over again that they actually want this kind of thing to happen. They ignore these kooks even when they send up multiple red flags but they have time to investigate parents who dare tell a school board they don't like what they are doing. Then they refuse to protect the places claiming it does not work when clearly it does. The only conclusion is many in charge want this stuff to happen as they use it for an agenda. Pretty sad.
That's pretty obvious. Especially when you look at school related funding packages. One clause you will find in nearly all of them is, "funds may not be used for school security".

We know without a doubt what one side of the aisles agenda is, but I meant the general population. Why aren't they throwing fits for more security in our schools???

I mean... banks are known targets for criminals. What do we do? We harden them and have round the clock armed security. Home invasions are common. What do we do? We install security, beef up entry points... and in many cases... buy a firearm.

Yet... in light of the killing of innocent children... schools known to be the favorite flavor of mass murderers... what do we do? Ensure anyone that may be willing to defend our children within those walls are disarmed, don't bother screening people who enter and prohibit the spending of any money to physically enhance the entry points of our schools.

WhereTF is the mental disconnect happening that the supposed majority is perfectly fine with that? Our banks, fine! Our homes, fine! Our politicians, fine!

....our children? Meh..... :s0077:

Last Edited:
... I suspect most if not all who go full kook like her were on some kind of pharmaceutical stuff to "help them".
Yea I wonder about hormone drugs they take. I know hormones can make people act really wacky. That's another parallel with the Karl Kasarda Inrangetv guy. His "girlfriend" he likes to show on his channel may take those I don't know but I doubt he does, at least from appearance anyway.

64493065-DB55-4F48-B890-334CF00EFB02.jpeg
3973C861-1DD7-40F2-A3AB-C173EF8CD332.jpeg
May have been a factor in the highland park parade mass shooter also? Pic of the shooter:
18551B39-3354-4696-B92B-78040F37D506.jpeg
Uvalde shooter photo:
05E5533C-E161-470D-8180-9A7EDA8D3F54.jpeg
July 4 2023 Philadelphia shooter killed 5 wounded 2 children:
7EF1FB1D-D1B1-4864-8B5A-047561415C02.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sure, unless you count all the times they release manifestos that could be in any way skewed to implicate right leaning political philosophy. Those typically get officially released the same day as the discovery. It is only the clearly lefty manifestos that get held back for "reasons". "Force of habit" indeed.
I wasn't aware that Nashville had previous event s like this 🤔

Every police department has their own rules and guidelines so there is no collective "they" for situations like this. Also from the page I have seen there is nothing that makes this a clearly lefty manifestos, it's just the angry ramblings of someone having a mental health breakdown that ended in tragedy

I wasn't aware that Nashville had previous event s like this 🤔

Every police department has their own rules and guidelines so there is no collective "they" for situations like this. Also from the page I have seen there is nothing that makes this a clearly lefty manifestos, it's just the angry ramblings of someone having a mental health breakdown that ended in tragedy
Color me skeptical. "every department has their own rules" that just so happen to form an amazing trend nation wide. I wonder what the odds are on that?

Color me skeptical. "every department has their own rules" that just so happen to form an amazing trend nation wide. I wonder what the odds are on that?
I think it probably right about that. The reason being (imo) that the department doesn't want to get beat up by public backlash. Especially now they must be crazy sensitive to that. So if they think they will be beaten up by going against "the narrative", there is pressure to not do that imo.

Youtube removed crowder's video on the manifesto. And gave a completely BS reason for doing so:

6D99FC13-CBD3-4FEB-8D61-B17CC7B88D10.jpeg

Apparently if you expose the truth and it doesn't meet the acceptable narrative, you get labelled "a violent criminal organization".

Why in the fook would anyone want to host something that gives voice to a mass killer?
For the same reason they host the manifestos of people on the opposite side of the political spectrum without issue. They are not dropping this because it "give voice" to the shooter, they are dropping it because it show the narrative for the farce it is. They say that the right is the violent mass-muredery side, this proves them wrong. The story must die for that reason and that reason alone. All other justification is pretext.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews