JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
T'wasnt Us that got it all confusticated, that's the Media's fault! And yes, the dangly bits do make a big difference in behavior, testosterone plays a YUGE part in a person's aggressiveness or lack there of!
As I understand this event, the Shooter was born a Male with the accompanying dangly bits still intact, and was/had started transitioning to some point!

Can't argue with basic biology, even transitioning cannot fully cover the male or female chemicals that make us, Us!
I am reading the reverse. But they may have been taking testosterone.

I guess they are into that kind of thing.

It is really sad when the first thing folks think about after a shooting is the social/cultural/political identity of the shooter.

Al Sharpton ain't got nothin' on this place.
Some people are commenting on unanswered facts. We know about the tragedy of lives being wasted, the age of the murderer. Who done it is a legitimate question.

T'wasnt Us that got it all confusticated, that's the Media's fault! And yes, the dangly bits do make a big difference in behavior, testosterone plays a YUGE part in a person's aggressiveness or lack there of!
As I understand this event, the Shooter was born a Male with the accompanying dangly bits still intact, and was/had started transitioning to some point!

Can't argue with basic biology, even transitioning cannot fully cover the male or female chemicals that make us, Us!
Someday, a woman will initiate somekinda death of the planet scenario. While the men are fighting over... burrito coverings.

This act is going to do some irreparable harm to the trans community. I hope more innocents don't get hurt over the actions of one of their members.

I know that our community doesn't like to be broadly blamed for the actions of super-minority whack jobs that pretend to represent us all.

My condolences to all the victims, current and future.

The online presence has male pronouns and the stuff I am reading shows f => m, but at this stage in the game, I am never sure.

USA today and Andy Ngo are both in agreement here. Which to me is a pretty broad spectrum.

Not only was the shooter transgender, but also a trans activist with a manifesto written beforehand and everything. Evidently an additional target location was considered but decided against because it was thought security may be too difficult to overcome. Police have thus far declined to specify what the additional target would have been. Would guess either a gov building or something like the Daily Wire HQ since they're in Nashville and have been key to gender debate.

I believe a comment is allowed about the potato if it is firearm related. At the shooting press conference he was joking about ice cream and what flavor he likes + admiring kids in the back of the audience. WTH? This is a new low. Surely he had the time to push gun control and talk about the "AR-Type" weapon - that means it wasn't an AR but they want to always have AR or AR-15 mentioned in every gun control diatribe.

If I am wrong about this shooting press conference, feel free to remove; wowza

I'm sure white supremacy drove he/she/them to do it. Like when the 5 black cops beat the black guy to death. It always seems to be the underlying cause. Usually accompanied by a little climate change and perhaps some conspiracy theory for good measure . Ya know, the usual culprits as of late!

Jokes aside....my condolences to the victims families. Glad the shooter is no longer with us. May hell be filled with Cis and Sin.

Illustrated this book

A transgender video game developer recently launched a game where players can hunt down critics of transgenderism, like anti-trans feminists and Catholic priests, and kill them in a bloody, first-person shooter action.

Called "Terfenstein 3D," the game is based on the classic Nazi-fighting game "Wolfenstein 3D," one of the earliest first-person-shooters. "Wolfenstein" involved the main character navigating Nazi bases and taking out the villainous occupants with a wide array of deadly weapons.

The fact that "Terfenstein 3D" is based on a Nazi shoot 'em up is no accident. Developer Sandra Moen, a trans person, intended to equate her games' villains to Wolfenstein's Nazis and allow the player the experience of eviscerating them onscreen.

The online presence has male pronouns and the stuff I am reading shows f => m, but at this stage in the game, I am never sure.

USA today and Andy Ngo are both in agreement here. Which to me is a pretty broad spectrum.

This link spells it out best to me. If you recall the DC shooters broke a trend, the small number of female shooters including San Bernadino, could be pointing at a new trend. The continued attack on US culture is paying off for our enemies, regardless of who is driving it.

If you cut your junk off you have a mental disorder which then disallows firearms ownership?
Seems legit.
I know that would mean I had a mental disorder and should be kept away from firearms. And cars. And knives. And fuel. Actually, just lock me up seeing as how I've lost my mind.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads