JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is sure to be fun, at least until it gets locked

Clint-Dis-GOing-Be-Good.gif

White privilege being preached by a white girl….

Sounds about right for America nowadays.

Crazy is as crazy does. How some people blame a race or even society for their shortcomings in life is evidence of a weak person.
Even crazier….. she's blaming her own race. Lol.

Excuse me. She WAS blaming her own race.

The interesting thing is why the Government is clutching it's pearls over this leak. It appears that they don't want the public to know the motivation of the shooter.

There is some language about not wanting to release information about the security of the school, but that ship sailed when she started shooting. The real issue for school security is hardening the entry points, and that information isn't in the shooter's manifesto, or if it was, should no longer be accurate. So I call BS on this point.

Man, I musta slept through the 80's and 90's. I had to Google "Satanic Panic" to see what y'all are talking about. Maybe I drank too much back then. Yeah, I would have been in my twenties, so that fits. :s0092:
It was a thing in the deep south , the rust belt , and flyover states in general.

Bored kids, white dope , and the usual media hype.

Isn't Putin's new missile called Satan2 or similar butt nonsense?

So Putin made this happen, to discredit the trannies he so loathes. All the signs are there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews