JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Nashville Shooter was a former student of that school.

This is a move to demonize Christians and bolster trans shiet.
What are you trying to say?

HanioJane.jpeg

One positive -

The cops here actually did their job and didn't just hang out in the hallway on their phones while kids got murdered.

So that's a plus.

One positive -

The cops here actually did their job and didn't just hang out in the hallway on their phones while kids got murdered.

So that's a plus.
Roseburg school district had a false active shooter alert go out for the highschool. My buddies kid is there, he was outside the gate post haste. He said every LEO in the area swarmed and went in. Said dudes were in tactical flip flops and shorts.

I can see you're a glass half full kind of guy.
Well the shooter is dead too. So that makes my glass full.

I love it when evil people get infested with worms. Feeding the ground is their only purpose in life.

Police identified the shooter as a trans woman.

"A trans woman or a transgender woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth."
It's pretty lame these day's trying to keep it all straight.
She was born a split tail and "identifies" as a man.
The police were correct.

Confused as hell as to the actual gender of the shooter.
Some sites say male-to-female. Some say female-to-male.
Some say male-to-female who identifies as male.
Nobody seems to really know, or does, but is afraid to be labeled as "non-woke" or something.
How bout the media just labels the person as XX or XY chromosome if there's any question. That way, snowflakes won't be offended, and everyone understands.

Is there any reason other than pushing a particular political agenda to speculate on the "private parts" of the murderer?
I guess they are into that kind of thing.

It is really sad when the first thing folks think about after a shooting is the social/cultural/political identity of the shooter.

Al Sharpton ain't got nothin' on this place.

I guess they are into that kind of thing.

It is really sad when the first thing folks think about after a shooting is the social/cultural/political identity of the shooter.

Al Sharpton ain't got nothin' on this place.
T'wasnt Us that got it all confusticated, that's the Media's fault! And yes, the dangly bits do make a big difference in behavior, testosterone plays a YUGE part in a person's aggressiveness or lack there of!
As I understand this event, the Shooter was born a Male with the accompanying dangly bits still intact, and was/had started transitioning to some point!

Can't argue with basic biology, even transitioning cannot fully cover the male or female chemicals that make us, Us!

Mental illness killed kids today. But the media focusses their attention the "assault style guns".
I am watching ABC national news now as background noise, and there really isn't an over-focus on the weapons.

But yeah maybe we should better understand how people like today's homicidal contestant are produced. The answers may not please all of us.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads