JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that the same person? Looks different. The pink mask is a nice touch though. Such a badass.
I don't believe it is. Several social media posts have been popping up by radical groups calling for some sort of "trans day of vengeance" this weekend. I think there is a real concern about copy-cats over the coming days and weeks.

I don't believe it is. Several social media posts have been popping up by radical groups calling for some sort of "trans day of vengeance" this weekend. I think there is a real concern about copy-cats over the coming days and weeks.
It's a ploy as old as mankind. Radicalize suicidal people for terrorist acts. They're unpredictable, but they tend to sow chaos one way or another.

Guess I missed the news of this shooting on Saturday in Portland. Superintendent of schools sent out a letter. Didn't happen at school. It was a Saturday and kids are on spring break.

E1E11CED-2BFE-4889-A513-14DD944ACA8B.jpeg

There will always be some questions as what's seen on the video...but a camera only shows so much. We don't know who had what training, how much etc.

A few more things...few weren't moving as fast as they should. When they went upstairs, the one guy on the landing staying out of the way, after shots were heard...ugh. MOVE

After clearing the stairs, and going through a short hall...you'll see a guy to the left with a rifle...he should have already been engaged, but then don't know how long he had been there prior.

Again, really not a lot of info to make a clear overall assessment of the incident. Lots of background checking and AAR's need to be done and reviewed.
I saw that also I think there was a few different groups of cops some came in from other places.
The body camera shows them clearing rooms.
But once they hear shots .
They stop clearing and run upstairs.
But like you said there are already cops up there in the hallway.
But are hero cop pushes past them and engages.

Look it up the FBI considers any shooting in school property a school shooting.
And if more than three people are shot it's considered A MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING.

Looks like 3 kids in a car were shot by perps walking up to the car. I'm not familiar with that area at all. University park, wherever that is. Kind of sounds like st John's area maybe?

Another thing I noticed from the body camera.
Was how calm the lady was out front.
SHE WAS NOT FREAKING OUT.
SHE TOLD THE COP THE SITUATION.
AND WHAT SHE KNEW AT THAT POINT IN TIME.
Very important.
Calm collected.strait to the point.

All I can say when every thing is said and done .
There are a few things that stand out.
As just people doing there job
But they were brave enough to what had to be done.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top