JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously we all think they did a fantastic job. I think it's been made clear, several times, that no one is denigrating the Officers in any way. It's OK to evaluate tactics and learn from both the great example we saw, and from observations that can be made.

I'll tell you who else did a fantastic job and was probably the bravest one of all, Evelyn Dieckhaus (9) pulled a fire alarm in attempt to save others and was killed in the process. What a brave, beautiful little girl. R.I.P.

The pressure on those cops was probably.
Enormous.
The fact that they did what they did.
And basically remained calm.
In that situation.
i salute them.
They might have mad a few minor mistakes.
But they did what needed to be done.
And basically remained calm and tactical and didn't kill anyone who didn't need to be KILLED
YUP! Whole lotta difference between a Training Facility and Real Life.

This compared to Uvalde....hmmmm...a moped vs Ferrari?
A moped will actually get a person from point A to point B. Uvalde was more like a 500 pound man on a tricycle

There's a visual! ;)

One that was impressive to me was the final target aquisition and speed of controlled trigger response.... while I'm still waiting for the ninny's to start whining about how he didn't attempt any verbal commands when the hindsight video clearly showed that the shooter was isolated and no other potential victims were in the vicinity.

Wait for it.....

One that was impressive to me was the final target aquisition and speed of controlled trigger response.... while I'm still waiting for the ninny's to start whining about how he didn't attempt any verbal commands when the hindsight video clearly showed that the shooter was isolated and no other potential victims were in the vicinity.

Wait for it.....
The shooter was engaged with, and actively shooting at, the police outside in the parking lot when it was shot.
So, while there were no kids or school personnel as potential victims anymore, there were a buncha cops that still were...

Let the ninnies whine. It was still trying to kill people other than kids and teachers, so it deserved to be shot as quickly as possible.
I'm no cop, but I subscribe to the notion that t if someone is actively trying to shoot me, then I have duty to use harsh language to get them to stop

Last Edited:
So, while there were no kids or school personnel as potential victims anymore, there were a buncha cops that still were...
Do you believe that will matter to the woke ninny's? After all... it's a LEO's "job" to get shot at and are not considered "victims"... right? 🤣

Certainly... it would be an absurd argument and only considering a limited set of causals to make an argument is bogus... but nevertheless... it won't suprise me when that one surfaces.

Do you believe that will matter to the woke ninny's? After all... it's a LEO's "job" to get shot at and are not considered "victims"... right? 🤣
That's the "thought" process of a Libtard...
Certainly... it would be an absurd argument and only considering a limited set of causals to make an argument is bogus... but nevertheless... it won't suprise me when that one surfaces.
Sadly, what you say registers...

Truth-o-meter_true.png

I wouldn't be surprised when (not if) it surfaces, either. Can probably set a watch by it...

I really love the fact that you are following the rules.
Calling the shooter by B.S. pro nouns.
Kinda like what happened in Texas.
And when I spoke up about it.
I got censored by a rainbow flag dictator/administrator.
On this web site..
If look up my history here you will see I used to have 3 different colors of Stars by my name.
And here we are today.
No stars and I don't donate to the website.
I will not pay to have my post sensor.
Any site worth its salt would know who's who, and never censor valuable members.

Any site worth its salt would know who's who, and never censor valuable members.
Multiple mods chimed in a "the den" thread that rule violators that are supporters get a lot of extra leeway and effort into talking out issues to resolve violations. The long and short of it is that a member has to really be off their meds to get banned and removed.

Simple fact is that using this site is a privilege and not a right. It offers a free service for which they only have a few simple rules. Donations are a show of appreciation, it doesn't purchase an exemption. Calling something censorship seems over the top if you go out of your way to break their rules and further brag about antagonizing the people who organize this service. Service denied at any time for any reason. I and basically anyone who offers a service has that right. Unless you're a cake baker.

I wasn't reading whatever thread this is referring to, but I find it easy to imagine a lot is being omitted in this narrative.

The Freedom of Religion concept is limited to strongly held beliefs and values that are not supported by science.

Like Climate Change.

Oh, *Wait* 😳
I'm going to say something controversial.

I believe in the concept of climate change from the point of view that we need to clamp down on unmitigated pollution and that "we're bubblegumting where we eat" and I consider it plentifully possible that while climates change and we are coming off an ice age, polluting is accelerating the changes to a rate nature can't cope with.

I also believe that this is a passing of the torch from one corrupting industry to another as the writing is on the wall that oil isn't a forever solution to individual portable energy needs. The technology isn't mature enough and the rush into garbage batteries and mining is going to prove a bigger disaster than if we just kept burning oil products and did it right. The insane "green" washed scramble is creating a ton of toxic waste producing teslas and other stuff that doesn't practically work long term, and is only creating profits, not solutions to the goals they espouse. It's the same lobbying and corporate interest in a shiny new battery powered flavor.

Just to be sure I'm not getting misunderstood, I believe in climate change as a concept, but not the "climate change" being used by democrat aligned politics. Along the lines black people's lives do matter, but the "BLM" organization is a complete scam. It's a bait narrative to force us away from our hard earned money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top