JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a few guns on layaway, now I just tell her I owe another payment on "that" gun... She just smiles and gives me a check. She knows, but lets me think I'm sneaky. She has no clue, and doesn't really care what is in the safe. She does point out a few in my magazines that look cool, so it is an instant excuse to purchase. Works for me...
Her only rule is no selling or trading, if I want it buy it.

For those of you guys with wives that have a real problem with guns...Sorry, I blame YOU.

Either you chose a moonbat to marry or you have failed to educate a person whose only failing is that they are hoplophobes. (an irrational fear of guns).

My experience as a trainer is that husbands are usually TERRIBLE at teaching their wives about guns. It's not that you're bad people, it's just that husbands and wives are usually not good matches at teaching on this subject.

I've trained literally a hundred or more women. Half the women I teach have had "The Treatment" from husbands with zero or negative effect.

Do yourselves a favor and send them to a qualified trainer. Seattle Firearms Academy is an excellent facility. If you're near Yakima, Give me a call. (EB Firearms Education) If you're in Tri-cities, Practical Edge is a good option.

I've had many, many women who were terrified of guns coming into our courses shooting .45 ACP and looking forward to the next range day with their husbands at the end of the course.

There is no reason unless you have married someone who is a closed-minded moonbat to have a wife who hates guns. Training and education fixes this. But YOU are usually the LAST person to whom she will listen. An "Expert" (define how you wish) can have an effect that YOU may not be able to have.

Good Luck,

-Bill

My experience as a trainer is that husbands are usually TERRIBLE at teaching their wives about guns. It's not that you're bad people, it's just that husbands and wives are usually not good matches at teaching on this subject.
It isn't just guns or shooting, husbands and wive are usually not good matches at teaching many other subjects. As an example, years ago there was a ad for sailing lessons specifically targeted towards women that had the line "And NO yelling" featured prominently in the text.

As long as some of them have pink accessories, she thinks they are hers. Goes to the range occasionally, but mostly it's, "honey, what kind of gun do I have? The pink one...what is it called?" I don't change the grips when I shoot, so if any of you are the ones giving me dirty looks at the range, suck it.

As long as some of them have pink accessories, she thinks they are hers. Goes to the range occasionally, but mostly it's, "honey, what kind of gun do I have? The pink one...what is it called?" I don't change the grips when I shoot, so if any of you are the ones giving me dirty looks at the range, suck it.

A guy with a pink gun should not be saying that to other guys. It might cause a misunderstanding. ROTFLMAO

I think you may be on to something.......

pink1911vz.jpg

"Listen up kids - it will ruin your life, suck away your will to go on, devastate you, bring you down, kill all your hopes and dreams. Kids - just say no to - MARRIAGE!" - Al Bundy

I am nearly finished with my gal's latest AR15 trick build.. she has always been pro 2nd and in fact did a pro paper in high school back when it was not PC

"Listen up kids - it will ruin your life, suck away your will to go on, devastate you, bring you down, kill all your hopes and dreams. Kids - just say no to - MARRIAGE!" - Al Bundy

You know, right before I got married, an old timer had this little piece of wisdom for me. He said, "I never knew what true happiness was before I got married.............. but by then, it was too late!" :s0114:

Where can I find these Pro-Gun women? or at least the ones willing to shoot a gun.

My wife was pretty anti-gun before we got married. It was more or less due to little previous exposure to firearms amd just plain ol' ignorance. Fast forward a few years and she has come a long way. Still a long way to go until she is shooting plate matches on the weekend, but we'll keep working on it. All I'm saying is, there's hope, buddy.

I think it may be the COD type video games that has women, especially young women, wanting to go shoot. My friend's daughter, about 17, lit up like a Xmas tree when I asked her if she had any interest in shooting.

I had to put a halt on the waiting list of the strippers from Club 205 that want to go shooting, no joke.

I think it may be the COD type video games that has women, especially young women, wanting to go shoot. My friend's daughter, about 17, lit up like a Xmas tree when I asked her if she had any interest in shooting.

I had to put a halt on the waiting list of the strippers from Club 205 that want to go shooting, no joke.

Well if you need any help with the 205 girls,I'm in. Strippers are some of my favorite people

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top