JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This long anti-Muslim scree was posted in reaction to a horrible event, carried out (apparently) by a lone gunman, an American, a US Army Officer, a physician, whose religion was Islam.

What's sad is that I KNOW there are are lots of people on this board who agree with dario.

And let me make this clear: I am a conservative Republican, gun owning supporter of the Second Amendment, but I am NOT one of you.

So where do you put the clear fact that THIS particular Muslim was discovered posting anti-American sentiments on a pro-jihadists' web site a few months ago?

I expect that before the dust settles, the FBI, CIA and the military are going to roll some heads for not seeing that they had a serious problem and dealing with it. That's where political correctness can take you - when you're more concerned with it than you are with reality.

$.02

The anti-Muslim talk here is really disturbing. I'm sure no one thought to themselves "I knew it'd be a Christian" when William Kreutzer shot 21 other servicemen at Fort Bragg back in 1992 and said it was "God's way." In fact it's incredibly easy to quickly find many cases of non-Muslim violence perpetrated by members of the service on each other. Focusing only on cases that involve a particular ethnic group is a great way to confirm whatever bias you already had.

I am tired of people trying to lay this at Bush's feet.
The consensus within Congress and various intelligence agencies in the western world all believed Saddam had WMDs.
Carl Levin, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi just to name a few are on record in the congressional record as stating they believed so.
Most weren't paying attention in those days shortly after 9/11, but if you REALLY LOOK IT UP you will find that it wasn't Bush "lying to the American public" like the press portrays.

I have no love for Clinton (Mr or Ms), Kerry or Pelosi. Or Bush/Cheney or Obama/Biden for that matter. I was attempting to take a different look at this issue...from another's viewpoint. People will relate the start of Iraq and Afghanistan wars with Bush, just like they will soon relate the continuance of it with Obama. That being said, I can't believe that Bush/Cheney are innocent, either. Personally, I'd like to throw out most of our "leaders", whatever political party.

You can PM me with links so I can "really look it up". I'm not kidding, I'm willing to look at what supports your viewpoint for Bush not lying to the American public.

Why PM? Others that believe as you do need to see it too.
I see you haven't tried very hard on your own, so you can start here:

<broken link removed>

Below each quote is a link to where and when the person said it.
B.Clinton
Albright
Gore
Kennedy
H.Clinton
Kerry
Levin
McCain
Graham
Waxman
Rockefeller
Byrd

Multiple places
Multiple times
Multiple quotes
Before my last HD crash I had 3 pages of them.
They are out there if you are interested in the TRUTH of how and why we went after Saddam.
And it damn sure wasn't all Bushie's fault. But that is what the mainstream media would have you believe.
And the Congressional investigations about him lying? They used that to cover their collective azzes.

Try a search of "WMD"

The idea that Saddam had or was building WMDs started WAAAYYY before Bush2 was even elected. The Congressional Record has many of them, but many Senators have moved to have some of it struck.

The anti-Muslim talk here is really disturbing. I'm sure no one thought to themselves "I knew it'd be a Christian" when William Kreutzer shot 21 other servicemen at Fort Bragg back in 1992 and said it was "God's way." In fact it's incredibly easy to quickly find many cases of non-Muslim violence perpetrated by members of the service on each other. Focusing only on cases that involve a particular ethnic group is a great way to confirm whatever bias you already had.

Perhaps that's because there aren't millions of Christians around the world actively working and planning to kill everyone who isn't a Christian. Sure, there are a few nuts out there in any group you wish to choose, but we have an ongoing war on terror against Islamic jihadists who plan to kill all but their own and take over the world.

Now that's disturbing.

Sadam Hussein shot poison gas into IRanian towns and use to test his chemical weaopns on the Kurds.

Are any of you thanking George W for putting that maniac into a grave? Of course I don't like George W cause he supported the self-destructive bail-out plan, probably to subdue the qualms of the liberals who were ruling the congress.

I love it when they say no WMD found in IRaq.. Yeah right, even the very guy, the inspector from Sweden (I think), said he saw that Sadam had possessed sophisticated disposal facilities that allowed for them to quickly destroy numerous amounts of weapons before inspectors could spot them. Also, he said he wouldn't doubt Sadam had ways of dismantling his weapons

This guy was the one who wrote the book about how George W lied about the waepons, because none wer efound intact, not the fact that they did not exist to begin with. GO ask the Iranians if Sadam Hussein didn't possess any destructive weapons, taht were able to wipe out entire towns in minutes.

The same guy who started the whole conspiracy issue about George W lying, aslso said he was real happy thaat Sadam was killed, because Sadam was bad news and he felt he would sooner or later possess destructive weapons and that he never cooperated with international rules or inspections. He said that Sadam did have all the capacity and development to create these weapons, but they were removed by the time international agents came to monitor the operation.

Anyone remember the reactor the ISraelis bombed in the 80s? People are so blind to think Iraq's government had good intentions.

As for Islam, my brother is fluent in Arabic and has visited "Palestine" and he has confirmed that the Quran does preach about wiping out all kaffirs/infidels from the earth. I am not saying all Muslims are bad, since many do not agree with everything their book says. But this is indeed what it says and Major Hasan, who did the shooting, was more or less adhering to his religious doctrine. This is my opinion.. Others can believe what they want. I met a Palestinian man who can also confirm that Islam is a religion that will punish outsiders. His uncle was a catholic priest who was executed in Ramallah, beacuse he was preaching amongst the Muslims. How many Chrsitians in the last 100 years have executed MUslims for preaching to Christians?

Does anyone here remember the ZOroasterians? Once upon a time they were a very large religion throughout Persia and even parts of Europe. Now they are nearly extinct. Why is that? People refuse tor ead Persian history. The arabian islamic armies came to Persia and mass murdered all Zoroasterians. They were given one chance to convert and if not, then they were subsequently beheaded. The Quran talks about various types of kaffirs: People of the book (Christians, Jews), monotheists (pagans with single God, such as Zoroasterians), polythiests (pagans with multiple Gods). The polythiestic pagans with multiple gods were immediately executed if they would reject the teachings of Mohammad; there was no exception made for them. With respect to the monotheists, these pagans were sometimes spared and forced to pay high muslim tax (special tax to non-believers), many were forced into slavery and in generally forced to convert or face death in many cases. The monothiests were not allowed to follow their religion or speak their language in most cases, their cultures were not accepted. As for the people of the book, were considerd special in a way. THey were forced to pay high tax, the Muslim Tax, and were allowed to continue to worship their God and speak their own languages. The Prophet Mohammad said that since their God comes from the same source, that over time he would be able to convince them that Islam is the correct way and they would eventally convert. However, islam has several contradictions and there are various times where the Prophet commanded People of the book be murdered for disrespecting Islam or the prophet in different scenarios. Jews and Christains in many cases were consider heretics and there was a time it said which is the Holy Jihad were none can be spared and all who reject Islam should be exterminated.. This is the only time in the QUran, and its towards the end, where Allah is not referred to as "Merciful". In each other part of Quran, he is called Merciful, but this was not a trait given to him during the book of the Final Battle. Mohammad himself cut the heads off of 100s of Jews in one day, because they refuse to salvage their income to him, and in doing so , they disgraced the Prophet and Islam.

IF anyone disgrees that the Quran says that, I can try to contact him and I have a Pakistani Chrsitain friend who received a master degree in Islamic studies from a top Islamic University in Pakistan who also I can contact for reference. He grew up in Pakistan and has experienced first hand what it is like being a minority in a country whrere you are not a Muslim. If you notice the number of Chrsitains living in Muslim countries is decreasing , due to persecution. The number of Muslims living in Chrsitain countries is increasing, due to acceptance. Can anyone dispute these facts and statistics? You won't. Take a look at the Coptic CHristians of Egypt, they are fleeing en masse to Europe and USA, life very challenging for them.

Anybody posting about the possible politics of this tragedy or the politics of the war (pro or con) is completely ignorant. Spend a little time and study the Bible and the Qur’an and you might find some real answers. Its a matter of beliefs that made this man do this! Listen to all the eyewitness accounts of what he was yelling in arabic while he was shooting. Listen to the former doctors that worked with him, and his outward hatred towards non-muslim people. There is more evidence out there if you care to look. Sure, he may have been disturbed or even crazy, when he did this, but just for a second connect all the dots and you will see that he was not (stressed or anything), he was faced with being transfered to Afghanistan and fighting on the wrong side!! That was his belief. The BIGGER picture is why do so many people want to cower away from trying to identify the real enemies and deal with them accordingly. (NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS) How far we have come from WWII.

One more thing. Who in the world is running the military anyways? I cannot believe that the military does not profile their own... How could you turn a blind eye to reports from other soldiers and officers about his radical muslim beliefs. The security of our nation depends on it. Where else are we being infiltrated by this evil.

Perhaps that's because there aren't millions of Christians around the world actively working and planning to kill everyone who isn't a Christian.

Read your history. Good behavior by Christians is a relatively recent development. Not making a judgement one way or the other...Just saying that just about EVERY major religion has blood on its hands.

****edited to reflect raindog's very valid point****

With all the Muslim civilians that have been killed by the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan, it must be difficult for a Muslim American soldier to want to be part of the invasion and occupation of these countries. What could a Muslim American soldier be thinking?

Well, he could be remembering the oath he took when he put on the uniform.

You would be hard-pressed to find bloody Buddhist hands.

Not so difficult actually. The recently defeated Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka were fighting against pogroms and repression by the Buddhist majority. And then there's the nationalist Shinto Buddhism which inspired so many Japanese against China and the US during the 30s and 40s.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-fort-hood-hasan7-2009nov07,0,4710653.story

Its confirmed even by the liberal LA Times, the shooter was not insane, bullied or in any way destablized. Malik Hasan was a devout muslim who joined the USA Military for no other reason probably than to get close to our soldiers and military secrets. This man joined the military and spent his whole career condemning America, our soldiers and spent lot of his efforts trying to prosletyze our soldires to become muslims. It makes sense, this guy was on a mission and when he saw his time was up, he knew he had to go out like a hero martyr. This man was very well together and planned his evil scheme. This is a 1st class act of terrorism and was executed very succesfully. Thanks Mr. Obama for keeping the nation safe as you promised in your election!

HIS FINAL WORDS before he began the shooting was , "ALLAHU AKHBAR".. Wow, interesting, isn't that the same words that other islamic terrorists shout before they murder our brave soldiers?

The rest of the people here can squabble over why he did it and how bad Buddhists were to Americans in 1930s to justify this vile act, but the truth is what it is and there is a lot more Malilk Hasan's out there and we better wake up and stop being as naive to this threat as we were to the Nazi threat in the 20s and 30s, or we may find ourselves under siege! Maybe some people can go and send flowers to poor Malik in the hospital, because the mean bad AMericans abused and made fun of his muslim religion so much. However, I think its time Americans take a stand against this barbaric and hateful racism that Radical Muslims (and even some not so radical) have towards us Americans, Jews Christians, Buddhist and Hindus. Anyone remember Mumbai massacre not long ago? How many hundreds of women children lay dead??

IT sounds like most people treated this guy like a great buddy and trusted their lives with this swine. What did we get in exchange for trusting this devoted Muslim, bullets and now 13-40 dead soldiers.

Read your history. Good behavior by Christians is a relatively recent development. Not making a judgement one way or the other...Just saying that just about EVERY major religion has blood on its hands.

****edited to reflect raindog's very valid point****

Instead of talking about days gone by or using some "two wrongs make a right" argument, we need to concentrate on the threat we have today.

We are in a war against terrorists which has been going on for a long time. Even Pan Am flight 103 which went down over Lockerbie Scotland was an Islamic Jihadists act. That was more than 20 years ago and can hardly be blamed on any recent American leaders or any other religion.

We are allowing this enemy to infiltrate our borders including across the Mexican border. There may well be more than a million of them in this country today.

These are people who want to kill you and me, and we need to drop the PC crap (which imho is why the military let this Fort Hood shooter stick around) and keep our guard up.

$.02

I'm sure no one thought to themselves "I knew it'd be a Christian" when William Kreutzer shot 21 other servicemen at Fort Bragg back in 1992 and said it was "God's way." In fact it's incredibly easy to quickly find many cases of non-Muslim violence perpetrated by members of the service on each other.

There is a substantial difference between muslim teachings on violence against "non believers" and Christian teachings. mohammed hated Christians and Jews because they wouldn't accept his teachings early on.

He was under the illusion that Christians and Jews would jump on board, and turned against them when they didn't. After that time, early in his history, he began teaching the murder of Christians and Jews!

Consequently, a "good" muslim, that is, one who practices closely the fundamentals of islam, will at least wish for the death of Christians and Jews, and all "infidels". A really "good" muslim will carry out the murders.

Contrast that with JudeoChristian teachings. No where does Christ or Paul teach that we should kill non Christians, so a true believer in Christ will never murder!
So, a "bad" muslim will not murder infidels, and a "bad Christian" will! I submit that a "Christian" or "Jew" who deliberately plans and murders anyone is not a true Christian or Jew.

Again, for the illiterate amongst us, the actual wording of the commandment in Exodus 20:13 is correctly translated Thou shalt not murder. Young's literal translation is "Thou dost not murder", and if any of you want to check it out go to Bible Gateway and try all the different translations.

Anybody posting about the possible politics of this tragedy or the politics of the war (pro or con) is completely ignorant. Spend a little time and study the Bible and the Qur’an and you might find some real answers. Its a matter of beliefs that made this man do this! Listen to all the eyewitness accounts of what he was yelling in arabic while he was shooting. Listen to the former doctors that worked with him, and his outward hatred towards non-muslim people. There is more evidence out there if you care to look. Sure, he may have been disturbed or even crazy, when he did this, but just for a second connect all the dots and you will see that he was not (stressed or anything), he was faced with being transfered to Afghanistan and fighting on the wrong side!! That was his belief. The BIGGER picture is why do so many people want to cower away from trying to identify the real enemies and deal with them accordingly. (NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS) How far we have come from WWII.

How far we have come indeed....right on Braves........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top