JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does not suprise me...The army has had some of the top mis-conduct issues of late. Suicides, Female/ spose abuse, theft, etc... You need routine stand downs and Health support systems that work to have this kind of on going situtation.

My daughter had a friend of her's shot himsellf, instead of going to Boot Camp.:huh:

Last I heard there were two shooters. One captured, another loose. According to some reports, there may have been 3 shooters, two loose.

Sucks.

Any updates?

When i first heard this, I thought it was a terrorist attack. I'll be waiting to find out exactly why this happened. Shooter's motivation?

As soon as I heard about this horrible event, I thought it was another Moslem attack. It wasn't until later that the authorities released the name of the killer - An Islamic Name! My FIRST thought was RIGHT! So, I ask you: "What was your VERY FIRST THOUGHT?"

As soon as I heard about this horrible event, I thought it was another Moslem attack. It wasn't until later that the authorities released the name of the killer - An Islamic Name! My FIRST thought was RIGHT! So, I ask you: "What was your VERY FIRST THOUGHT?"

My first thought is that someone would immediately blame islam without knowing any of the facts of what happened, just hours after it happened.

My first thought was right!

According to Fox, the shooter was a Muslim who had complained bitterly about having been deployed to Afghanistan. They were trying to figure out if he was "born" Muslim, or whether he had converted. He's an Army Major.

12 dead, 31 wounded "so far."

God Bless all of the victims, friends and family. Prayers up.

Dang, I hope it was a military person or a jihadist, or else they will seek to criminalize gun owners.. I have a feeling it was islamic converts or Al Queda agents with inside knowledge.

I know they say they ruled out terrorism, but they always say that before they knoow the facts.

This was no small job, to kill 12 troops like that. We ahve so many Jihadist Muslims in this country preaching hate and they have made several attempts to attack military installations in the past, it was just a matter of time. Because we are so open and are not allowed to censor or take special security measures against islamists who threaten Americans, we are more oor less at their mercy until the country takes a stand against the abuse.

NEWS UPDATE:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33695256/ns/us_news-military/

The shooter was a muslim jihadist.. WOW.. What a shock.

Major Nidal Malik Hasan ..

does anyone here think muslims should be allowd in our military or perhaps they are a threat to our nation's security?

Anyone can betray their country. How about Benedict Arnold? How about McVeigh? He was a veteran.

Taking steps to limit the freedom of someone based on their religion would be dangerous and un-American. If we can keep them out of the military based on their religious beliefs, can we keep them from privately owning guns? Can they hold public office? How about land? Can they own land?

It is a slippery slope that we are best to stay away from.

NEWS UPDATE:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33695256/ns/us_news-military/

The shooter was a muslim jihadist.. WOW.. What a shock.

Major Nidal Malik Hasan .. Sounds like a very patriotic soldier to me..

Nowhere in the story you linked does it say that the shooter was a jihadist. In fact, the story is unsure if he is even a muslim. Given the name, he mostly likely is a muslim but they have not confirmed it yet. I find that odd since the story also states "they" (probably their source) had access to his records and religion is normally part of their record.

Reading comprehension FTW.

elsie

Anyone can betray their country. How about Benedict Arnold? How about McVeigh? He was a veteran.

Taking steps to limit the freedom of someone based on their religion would be dangerous and un-American. If we can keep them out of the military based on their religious beliefs, can we keep them from privately owning guns? Can they hold public office? How about land? Can they own land?

It is a slippery slope that we are best to stay away from.

Yup, +1...........

Ok, I apologize to all the Muslims I offended. All the terrorist attacks that have happened are by extermists, not religious and devoted muslims.. In some ways I thought it was for the best interest of muslims that they don't join the military, because these incidents give Muslims a bad name. When I was in Africa I befriended some very nice Muslim people, I know they would think bad of me for such a post.

I am Jewish, so I am hated by Timothy McVeigh (white supremacist) and most Middle eastern Muslims I meet. Pardon me for my antagonizing post.. I guess I have some hard feelings; I take these incidents a bit personally. Right now, I am told my brothers overseas are war criminals for defending their country against rocket attacks and now this.

I won't turn this political, I apologize to all Muslim members I offended with my inflammatory post.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top