JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this Christian fundamentalist, Islamic hating bile is disgusting and un-American. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Can't even bring yourself to capitalize "Islam"? What kind of racist moron are you? And you think YOU have something useful to add to the Second Amendment debate? No thanks.

Yeah CEF, you're right, I made all those quotes from the quran up. :s0077:

Or I didn't, in which case they want to cut your head off too. Why don't you look it up for yourself? Please explain exactly why you think islam doesn't preach hatred? I refuse to capitalize the name islam because it is a religion of pure hate, and I'm not ashamed of not showing respect for it.

But I am ashamed of Americans who won't look into the doctrines of islam and see for themselves. I'm ashamed of a government that allowed a muslim to stay in the military after stating repeatedly that he was on the side of our enemies! I'm ashamed of a "president" who is so worried that we will know this happened on his watch that he immediately said "we must not jump to conclusions" about the nature of the shootings. That's the same guy who said the police in Cambridge "acted stupidly".

And I'm armed because of what I know about islam. They may kill me but they will have to get over a pile of muslim bodies first.

The pity is that if they turned on their demonic religion they would probably be decent people.

All this Christian fundamentalist, Islamic hating bile is disgusting and un-American. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Can't even bring yourself to capitalize "Islam"? What kind of racist moron are you? And you think YOU have something useful to add to the Second Amendment debate? No thanks.

I already did this once CEF, but I'll do it again just for you. THERE ARE ONLY THREE RACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

That's Black, Caucasian, and Asian. Period. Every other group is an ethnicity within that race. Religion is part of ethnicity. People who don't trust Muslims are NOT racist. Muslims are found in all three races.

Native Americans, Mexicans, Eskimos, Arabs, Persians (Iranians) the Greeks, Jews, the Spanish, most Western Europeans - all whites are Caucasian.

If I said I hate Eskimos (and of course I don't) that doesn't make me racist. If I say I don't like or trust those of a certain religion, that doesn't make me racist.

Go back to school. I'm not a "racist moron." Before you start calling people names, at least get an education so you can do it properly. :s0131:

So all racism is Christian then? :nuts:

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.

CEF is a coward in the face of adversity. If he can't call you a moron and get away with it, he'll call someone else a moron instead.

Not very clever, but I feel it gets my point across. :)

I already did this once CEF, but I'll do it again just for you. THERE ARE ONLY THREE RACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

That's Black, Caucasian, and Asian. Period. Every other group is an ethnicity within that race. Religion is part of ethnicity. People who don't trust Muslims are NOT racist. Muslims are found in all three races.

Native Americans, Mexicans, Eskimos, Arabs, Persians (Iranians) the Greeks, Jews, the Spanish, most Western Europeans - all whites are Caucasian.

If I said I hate Eskimos (and of course I don't) that doesn't make me racist. If I say I don't like or trust those of a certain religion, that doesn't make me racist.

Go back to school. I'm not a "racist moron." Before you start calling people names, at least get an education so you can do it properly. :s0131:

Actually, most anthropologists now believe that "race" is an entirely social construct and has no other basis in skin color or even genetics.

Race is whatever we make it.

While I don't think all ethnic or religious bigotry can be equated to racism, some of it can - including (among many, many other examples) some anti-Islamic attitudes.

I think a lot of folks (not necessarily anybody on here) automatically equate Islam with the conservative Arabs and central Asians who, for cultural, politica,l and religious reasons, are likelier than members of other groups to commit terrorist acts.

They don't think as much about the hundreds of millions of Muslims in places like Indonesia (who recently voted roundly against Islamic parties in one of the world's largest peaceful elections), Bangladesh, and India (where they aren't any more - or less - violent than the Hindus and Sikhs). Not to mention the Muslim Arabs in the Gulf states who are too busy focusing on commerce to engage in violence, or the millions of young, liberal Muslims in Iran who tried to fight their terrorist government and were brutally put down.

Last Edited:

Your sentence structure sucks. Do you mean that Christian fundamentalists and Islamics are both hated? Or do you mean that the Christian fundamentalists hate Islamics?

Trust me. The Islamics hate and plan to kill all Christians, whatever your point was.

That's one of the reason I'm always armed now.

Actually, most anthropologists now believe that "race" is an entirely social construct and has no other basis in skin color or even genetics.

Race is whatever we make it.

While I don't think all ethnic or religious bigotry can be equated to racism, some of it can - including (among many, many other examples) some anti-Islamic attitudes.

I think a lot of folks (not necessarily anybody on here) automatically equate Islam with the conservative Arabs and central Asians who, for cultural, politica,l and religious reasons, are likelier than members of other groups to commit terrorist acts.

They don't think as much about the hundreds of millions of Muslims in places like Indonesia (who recently voted roundly against Islamic parties in one of the world's largest peaceful elections), Bangladesh, and India (where they aren't any more - or less - violent than the Hindus and Sikhs). Not to mention the Muslim Arabs in the Gulf states who are too busy focusing on commerce to engage in violence, or the millions of young, liberal Muslims in Iran who tried to fight their terrorist government and were brutally put down.

Balderdash. :s0131:

You cannot talk to, deal with, or negotiate with a person or group that's whole religious existance revolves around the extermination of every man, woman, and child that is not a true believer in Islam. No matter how we feel about love and peace and acceptance of others in our wonderful country, just remember there are plenty of true believing radical muslims around the country and world that have more than just (bad thoughts) about the rest of us. We (infadels) may not be perfect, and might sometimes be a little racist??, but I dont think we want any group of people exterminated. This is 2009. We just need to wake up and realize that the enemy has not given up or forgot about us. This has been going on since 600ad and its not going to end, unless someone writes a revised edition of the Qur'an. Maybe we could call it the ( Qur'an -The New Testament)..:s0155:

The only group that I want exterminated are the Wahabists. The rest of Islam is fine as long as they don't make me choose Islam or die. Then I will gladly fulfill their wishes of have 72 virgins in the after life.

Mods, haven't we all had enough of CEF's name calling yet?? I know it makes me not to even want to contribute anything to a post since he's so abrasive about everything that he says.

It is impossible to be racist against a religion. :s0155:

Originally Posted by CEF1959 View Post

Now that's being a bigot..............:s0154:

The only group that I want exterminated are the Wahabists. The rest of Islam is fine as long as they don't make me choose Islam or die. Then I will gladly fulfill their wishes of have 72 virgins in the after life.

I think we're as bad as they are when we start talking about "exterminating" whole groups of human beings. I say we go after specific individuals and organized groups who try to harm us, and those who provide them with material support.

Also, there are plenty of Islamic terrorists who aren't Wahabis... All Shiite terrorists, for example.

This kind of attack is actually much worse because it makes us distrust our fellow soldiers. :(

I agree that this Muslim bashing is bad for military morale. We have 20,000+ Muslims honorably serving. Only virulent anti-Americans, or ignorant boobs, would engage in this disgraceful hate-filled commentary on our military. Shame on those of you who are demeaning tens of thousands of our brave American service personnel. Shame.

Yeah, shame on you CEF, you're part of the PC problem that's getting people killed. Again, why don't you read what the quran says!

I suppose you are very careful about how you talk about naziism, you wouldn't want to offend any neonazis, right? You should respect any nazi soldiers in our military, right?

The writings of islam have a great deal more hatred in them than even mein kampf did. I don't give a fig about your tender feelings, sorry.

You can accuse me all you want, I have thick skin, and I know how to identify enemies.

Some think Islamists are deliberately infiltrating our military.

They may be right. Just as gangbangers try (as Captain aptly points out), white supremicists try, Israeli and Russian agents try, black militants try, sociopaths with a fixation on guns try, Neo-Nazis try etc. etc.

I hold the military in sufficient esteem to know that they are on the lookout for sabateurs of ALL types in their ranks and are capable of finding the ones that can be found. If you think Lt. General Cone at Ft. Hood was asleep at the switch here, say so. If you think our policy ought to be to ban all Muslims from the military, say so.

But I for one am sorry to hear you running down our military like that. These are brave and honest men and women doing their very best, and they don't need crap like that from the sidelines.

That includes the hardworking, 20,000+ brave Americans of the Muslim faith risking their lives for your freedom.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews