JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every item on that list says "we want to infringe more on that right."

This really sucks. I moved here 3 years ago from TX to take a job… It did good things for my career but I find myself constantly getting pulled back into the state for new assignments. Gonna move back in 2024 regardless, but still- I have loved living here and wanted to stay longer. Was optimistic that the people of this state would wake the heck up, and have been disappointed after every election. I hate to give up on WA and I won't as long as I live here- but this legislature is nuts. They have the numbers- but let's pray that this stuff doesn't pass… I guess I should also ask- What makes this upcoming year different? Have they not tried to propose a ban with 29-20 majority in the senate in the past? Is it the momentum they have from SB5078 combined with the momentum from the potential federal ban/negative anti sentiment towards guns?

Last Edited:
Inslee will probably run again. Don't be surprised if he does it just to get noticed for an ambassadorship.

Turd Ferguson will be Washington's next Governor.

"You need to get a license to drive a car in the state of Washington, you need to get a license to go fishing, it's time that you get a license to make sure that you have safety training to purchase a gun in the state of Washington," Inslee said. "It's high time that we pass a bill to make sure that you get a permit before you purchase a firearm."

Here we go folks.. Same bs we're fighting in Oregon.. Talk about conspiracy here!

"You need to get a license to drive a car in the state of Washington, you need to get a license to go fishing, it's time that you get a license to make sure that you have safety training to purchase a gun in the state of Washington," Inslee said. "It's high time that we pass a bill to make sure that you get a permit before you purchase a firearm."

Here we go folks.. Same bs we're fighting in Oregon.. Talk about conspiracy here!
WA gun lawyer video on it in 3...2...1...

These west coast states constantly trying to copy and one-up each other. Pisses me off.

Bruce
The Idiot Inslee failed miserably in his first run at the presidency with his Green agenda so now he's changing tack and going after guns. And do I really need to tell you where the majority, the vast majority of gun crimes are coming from? Hint—Not
"White Nationalists".
Ladies and gentlemen, I give the 2024 version of Beto O'Rourke I wish him all the success that Beta had.
$20 bucks says he's first to drop out again.

Last Edited:
Fun fact. Jay Inslee, Kate Brown, Trudeau are all members of the World economic fourm.

Gun control is high on their agenda.
Don't know anything about that but I think Biden's poeple are feeding him lots of anti gun rhetoric. It's a game for power and being loudly anti-gun gives them D votes and voter turnout. The video where he said you would have to be sick to have a semi automatic weapon sounds like something that came from his puppet masters.

They are hitting it hard in every single front available. Economic such as credit card companies, shipping; ATF directives (Fe brace ban, ghost guns, home visits, triggers, etc), pushing for semi auto gun ban, 18-20 year old delay, even the federal courts such as CA 9th and immergut are pushing the same agenda. They are trying to paint us into a tiny little corner and make it hard (and in the future likely next to impossible unless we stop them) to own a gun.

Can't find the short version of that video but here is Noir on it

Last Edited:
Some would say tarring and feathering political tyrants hell bent on restricting the rights of citizens should make a comeback.
At least thats what some say..

Obviously Im not saying that.. especially for any feds reading this. Certainly not a call to action/violence.. Im simply saying some have said this.. and the sentiment is shared by many..Or so they say.
History has shown...when society collapses, those that created the problems are the first to be hung.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top