JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To date, I haven't seen it come right out and be said in the newspaper. But a Seattle Times article republished in The Daily Herald (Everett, WA) dated Feb. 21, 2024 brings it to light.

State Rep. Liz Berry, D-Seattle, is one of the sponsors of multiple proposed new anti gun bills. Here is a quote from what she said:

"What we really need is a 50-state solution. The more states pass and socialize and educate about these commonplace gun safety measures, the more pressure is put on the federal level."

The article text quoted Berry as saying, "...the ongoing efforts in states like Washington are a stand in and a marker for what should be nationwide action."

There you have it. Because Warshington state is a soft target for anti-gun legislation, we are getting hammered as an would-be example to the rest of the country. Wash. is being used at the tip of a political spear.

The article also mentioned a vocal anti-gun supporter whose daughter was killed at the Parkland, Florida mass shooting. Who has since moved to Washington. Wait a minute, who does that??? Except maybe somebody who was paid money by anti-gun proponents to come here and spout off for their cause.
term limits are due. should of happened when the president position was given term limits, get these clown to turn each other.

I know we have 3 house/senate reps (16th District) that support the 2A & I know how they've voted on issues besides the 2A. But they'll tell you they're pissing in the wind when the west side has so damn many anti-2A's and a few other anti's on this side (east) of the mountains.

It's a simple fact those west side pieces of dog manure don't have a CLUE how the east side of this state operates. What I do wish for is wherein the east side of the state stops deliveries of ANYTHING/EVERYTHING to the west side and see how long they hold up! I'm all in on splitting this state in half.

Dan
Yet, here on the westside, we have Gator's, actually fighting for our rights, taking on Olympia , update on the court date in another thread. District 20 here, similar reps are claimed 2A supporting (R). How about some support from the eastside for Gator's, instead of writing him off.

Here's me waiting for late '24 in WA

thousand-yard-stare-cat-v0-3fbv5ua7pp3c1.png

As others have said, many of the BS laws passed here were ripped off from CA laws sprinkled with some other BS in the mix. The AWB here is a prime example. Short term, ban certain guns by name and manufacturer etc, long game is to cut out guns by limiting options and transfers between citizens as well as generational transfers of guns. Like Dan said, it's pissing in the wind as far as having any conservative voices/votes count for anything worth a damn on the western side of OR or WA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top