JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because all the tyrants on the west coast are colluding with one another, they should all be charged with betraying their oaths. They need to be removed from office and serve jail time...
You are too kind to them. In the past, treason was punishable by public hanging in town square.

You are too kind to them. In the past, treason was punishable by public hanging in town square.
Yes, but we don't want to seem unreasonable to the spooks that are watching us in this forum, we might get labeled dom terroreest or nationaleest. You know the catchphrase that all the Democrats like to use nowadays whenever a non-bipoc person simply takes a breath.

Too bad we can't deport them all to Commiefornia where their dangerous, unwanted alien ideas are more welcome...
I don't know man. Pretty soon the Californians are going to be saying: "Let's keep out the Commiegonians and Commietonians with their dangerous , unwanted alien ideas.", as Oregon and Washington tell California: "Hold my beer." on the gun control regulations.

I don't know man. Pretty soon the Californians are going to be saying: "Let's keep out the Commiegonians and Commietonians with their dangerous , unwanted alien ideas.", as Oregon and Washington tell California: "Hold my beer." on the gun control regulations.
Too bad, Cancerfornia is the tumor that spread this malignant rectal carcinoma across the country...

This is what a WA AWB will look like.....
1672681046090.png

We are losing our gun rights because we aren't willing to spend our money fighting them. 114 made that blatantly obvious they spent $1 million we spent 40 Grand. Until gun owners start actually pitching in some real money and our time/effort to inform ( I see this is crucial because too many people think all black rifles and AK-47s are fully automatic ) the public and to fight these bills before they pass I'm afraid it's just a matter of time as this is the agenda Of the most powerful people in this country funded by the richest.

We are losing our gun rights because we aren't willing to spend our money fighting them. 114 made that blatantly obvious they spent $1 million we spent 40 Grand. Until gun owners start actually pitching in some real money to inform ( I see this is crucial because too many people think all black rifles and AK-47s are fully automatic ) the public and to fight these bills before they pass I'm afraid it's just a matter of time as this is the agenda Of the most powerful people in this country funded by the richest.
No, we are losing our gun rights because everyone willingly caves to their tyrannical rules and unconstitutional laws instead of taking the stand that the Founding Fathers expected of us.

No, we are losing our gun rights because everyone willingly caves to their tyrannical rules and unconstitutional laws instead of taking the stand that the Founding Fathers expected of us.
That is why I think we need to start informing people because they're being gaslit by all the Democrat terms like assault weapon weapon of war And the Only other place they get their information from is action films. Every time my mom sees something I havethe first question out of your mouth is always "is that automatic" With big eyes and I have to run through the whole spiel. This just happened at Christmas when I brought an AR over so my step dad could play with the black beard. I think a certain percentage of the people would change their vote with just a little bit of knowledge and we don't need many one or 2% would have changed the outcome

And what stand is it that we're supposed to take? We're gonna put our full kit on and go stand out in front of the capital building cause that always looks good on the news. We're not in a kinetic war were in an information war and I think Spreading knowledge right now is key.

We are losing our gun rights because we aren't willing to spend our money fighting them. 114 made that blatantly obvious they spent $1 million we spent 40 Grand. Until gun owners start actually pitching in some real money and our time/effort to inform ( I see this is crucial because too many people think all black rifles and AK-47s are fully automatic ) the public and to fight these bills before they pass I'm afraid it's just a matter of time as this is the agenda Of the most powerful people in this country funded by the richest.
If we had more money, what do you suggest could have done?

And what stand is it that we're supposed to take? We're gonna put our full kit on and go stand out in front of the capital building cause that always looks good on the news. We're not in a kinetic war were in an information war and I think Spreading knowledge right now is key.
It's such a shame that our Founding Fathers took a stand against the tyrannical British to give us our Independence and Bill of Rights, yet today's society is just a bunch of fearful sheeple who just complain and then willingly complies with what they fought against for us. They must be rolling in their graves.

If we had more money, what do you suggest could have done?
I'm not a political genius but obviously money could make and run ads on tv, radio, social media, it can make a bubblegum ton of signs And I don't know about the laws but I could pay people to canvas or at least pay for flyers for people to canvas and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff that I have no idea about. I donated 50 bucks and felt good for doing so but looking back that's a box of 308 match Grade, or about 25 minutes of my time so basically I donated nothing. I think if we wanna keep our rights we're gonna have to do more to keep them.

It's such a shame that our Founding Fathers took a stand against the tyrannical British to give us our Independence and Bill of Rights, yet today's society is just a bunch of fearful sheeple who just complain and then willingly complies with what they fought against for us. They must be rolling in their graves.
There's a huge difference in what you're saying our founding fathers were fighting against a force from abroad were fighting a force from within

I'm not a political genius but obviously money could make and run ads on tv, radio, social media, it can make a bubblegum ton of signs And I don't know about the laws but I could pay people to canvas or at least pay for flyers for people to canvas and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff that I have no idea about. I donated 50 bucks and felt good for doing so but looking back that's a box of 308 match Grade, or about 25 minutes of my time so basically I donated nothing. I think if we wanna keep our rights we're gonna have to do more to keep them.
Your donation, along with others, did buy quite a few signs, at least $20,000 worth from OFF alone. Many people paid for flyers out of their own pockets and OFF paid for at least 5,000. It also went for multiple radio ads but the networks refused to pay for pro-gun TV spots. I believe it did help by keeping the numbers closer but it obviously wasn't enough. Myself and others spent quite a bit of time driving up and down the Willamette Valley distributing signs and flyers. I personally visited every gun store, pawn shop, and many hardware stores, small engine repair shops, and feed stores in Albany, Stayton, Salem, Monmouth, and the towns in the foothills from Molalla down through Lebanon.

I suppose we could have bought voter lists and started calling and writing people but that takes an incredible amount of time, money, and effort, and I don't think we would have had the people.

TBH, it was only about a hundred individuals that spent the time and effort to get the word out and try to inform people about the measure. With so few people willing to actually do something, I'm honestly puzzled about what more we could have done.

Your donation, along with others, did buy quite a few signs, at least $20,000 worth from OFF alone. Many people paid for flyers out of their own pockets and OFF paid for at least 5,000. It also went for multiple radio ads but the networks refused to pay for pro-gun TV spots. I believe it did help by keeping the numbers closer but it obviously wasn't enough. Myself and others spent quite a bit of time driving up and down the Willamette Valley distributing signs and flyers. I personally visited every gun store, pawn shop, and many hardware stores, small engine repair shops, and feed stores in Albany, Stayton, Salem, Monmouth, and the towns in the foothills from Molalla down through Lebanon.

I suppose we could have bought voter lists and started calling and writing people but that takes an incredible amount of time, money, and effort, and I don't think we would have had the people.

TBH, it was only about a hundred individuals that spent the time and effort to get the word out and try to inform people about the measure. With so few people willing to actually do something, I'm honestly puzzled about what more we could have done.
As I stated in my original post I think we need to be donating our time and effort also. I could've easily driven down the three streets closest to my house written down every address and paid to mail a flyer to each and everyone. Why didn't I, because I was lazy and complacent like the vast majority and what I'm saying is if we want to keep our rights I think we're going to have to do more.

Think back to prior to November; what was the ratio of pro-114 ads to anti-114 ads? While I don't have the numbers, I can tell you that what was seen on TV was heavily slanted toward the pro-114. Like the animal rescue ads you see every winter, they hit you with high emotion and make it seem like you will be saving lives. They didn't tell you that you will be destroying businesses and lives and constitutional rights.
Now I'm on a fixed income, so my ability to help fund these advertisements is rather limited; but I at least submitted a number of opinion pieces to the papers and talked to a lot of people about the damage that 114 could do and would do.
Additionally, I actually read the whole damn thing back when it was just IP-17, so I knew the talking points.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads