JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's all about the normalization of never seeing a gun and forcing all to carry a Gov issued permission slip...ugh.

images-9.png

Word.

Explain to me why someone would open carry at a bus stop? Antifa is the only bunch of losers I know of that ride the bus AND larp .
As a nondriver I sometimes have to carry on buses, but... Concealed Means Concealed. OC is INVITING trouble... I recently served one driver an eye-opener when he mentioned something about CCW and I pointed out that "there are a few things you know about an individual with a carry permit, most important being that the state has LOOKED for a reason to consider him a danger to self or others and found none... how much of that can you say about any other random person you encounter?"

As a nondriver I sometimes have to carry on buses, but... Concealed Means Concealed. OC is INVITING trouble... I recently served one driver an eye-opener when he mentioned something about CCW and I pointed out that "there are a few things you know about an individual with a carry permit, most important being that the state has LOOKED for a reason to consider him a danger to self or others and found none... how much of that can you say about any other random person you encounter?"
My comment is definitely not aimed at serious adults going about their business. The OC crowd seems to be more about inviting attention than self protection.

My comment is definitely not aimed at serious adults going about their business. The OC crowd seems to be more about inviting attention than self protection.
I have noticed that too. While I do wish the law would just leave them alone most of the people I have seen doing it are going for attention. I lived in AZ for a long time and we could not get a CC law passed. This was the excuse the law makers always gave was open carry was legal. Legal yes, but it often came with all kinds of unwanted attention. I got to where I just carried concealed since getting caught was no big deal and I was never searched.

You'll have to have a permit to carry concealed in sensitive places. Soooo if you don't have a concealed carry permit, you can't open carry anymore In sensitive places as they're calling them.
That means you'll have to keep it tucked in your boxers or briefs, but only around "sensitive places"😉

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top