JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't it still legal for shops in WA to still offer standard cap mags and high cap mags as long as it leaves the state and not sold to someone who lives in WA?

Large capacity Magazine restrictions in WA

does not apply to any of the following:
(a) The manufacture, importation, distribution, offer for sale, or sale of a large capacity magazine by a licensed firearms manufacturer for the purposes of sale to any branch of the armed forces of the United States or the state of Washington, or to a law enforcement agency in this state for use by that agency or its employees for law enforcement purposes.

And while all this is going on the criminals are happily skipping to their next violent encounter with the blessings of the liberal support . Sshhhhh . How about caring for the victims & the safety of the public instead of supporting the abusers . INSANITY . 🤪

And while all this is going on the criminals are happily skipping to their next violent encounter with the blessings of the liberal support . Sshhhhh . How about caring for the victims & the safety of the public instead of supporting the abusers . INSANITY . 🤪
See there's your problem... you're thinking logically and rationally... :rolleyes:

Start thinking like a tyrannical azz-hat and everything starts to make sense.

Guess I'll always be a non Koolaid drinker ...... Knowing the end result will be something similar to Jonestown .

ZomboMeme(16).jpg

See there's your problem... you're thinking logically and rationally... :rolleyes:

Start thinking like a tyrannical azz-hat and everything starts to make sense.
Start thinking about how many illegals have invaded our county and then think about the damage they can cause. From a liberal viewpoint, it makes perfect sense to limit firearms as much as possible. They will now see anyone with a firearm as an invader. Unfortunately, they will not have any clue that they created the problem, but now see that taking guns away is the solution.

Start thinking about how many illegals have invaded our county and then think about the damage they can cause. From a liberal viewpoint, it makes perfect sense to limit firearms as much as possible. They will now see anyone with a firearm as an invader. Unfortunately, they will not have any clue that they created the problem, but now see that taking guns away is the solution.
Firstly, my comment you quoted was made in jest. If that wasn't clear, my apologies.

Secondly, it is the libs who are inviting these illegals with open arms. They don't care anymore about illegals being illegally armed than they do about criminals being illegally armed.

This is not, has never been and will never be about public safety. This is completely and without a doubt about removing firearms from the hands of law abiding citizens. Why... cause they know as well as we do we're the only ones holding them back from a complete takeover. Clearly this is not new news to anyone with half a brain, so I don't say this like I just came up with it.

I hope the judge in Cowlitz County sees past the ruse that so many have fallen for.

Tyrants proclaim "Public safety for all" as they strip you of your rights...

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Or maybe you can in this current climate.

Talking out of both sides of their mouth.

Enough cliches :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads