JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be ludacris to think that they could ban ownership and not expect a radical reaction from those who will not willingly give up their property or their rights... unless of course we are actually going down the same path as the Soviet union and Nazi Germany...

It would be ludacris to think that they could ban ownership and not expect a radical reaction from those who will not willingly give up their property or their rights... unless of course we are actually going down the same path as the Soviet union and Nazi Germany...
It's easy to ask someone else to go put themselves in harms way.

I think they will end sales and allow us to keep what we have (for now) but require we register it. Most will probably convince themselves it's no big deal or its their only choice and go along with it. Those that dont register will likely do so quietly. Then next time around they ban it all and send out letters listing what we own and a deadline to hand it in.

Isn't that kinda how things are going in Canada? I've seen guys saying they are SOL because of the registries.

It sucks. After 1639 and the mag ban, we are getting close to the end of the line. Every year I send email, letters, calls etc. Half the gun owners I know dont even vote.
Right now I feel like the semi auto ban is as good as passed . Probably a good time to make sure GOA, SAF, FPC are well funded for some law suits.

Some would say tarring and feathering political tyrants hell bent on restricting the rights of citizens should make a comeback.
At least thats what some say..

Obviously Im not saying that.. especially for any feds reading this. Certainly not a call to action/violence.. Im simply saying some have said this.. and the sentiment is shared by many..Or so they say.

Some would say tarring and feathering political tyrants hell bent on restricting the rights of citizens should make a comeback.
At least thats what some say..

Obviously Im not saying that.. especially for any feds reading this. Certainly not a call to action/violence.. Im simply saying some have said this.. and the sentiment is shared by many..Or so they say.
Fact check: true

So, even though there is nothing in the Constitution about statewide gun law uniformity, the laws Seattle would no doubt pass certainly will NOT be constitutional.
Crap! More lawsuits.

Is there any way we can get the Supreme Court to just tell Turd and the idiot to just knock this bubblegum off?

How about instead of panicking and buying up all the ARs in the state, we start building a war chest for the legal fight?

How about instead of panicking and buying up all the ARs in the state, we start building a war chest for the legal fight?
This ^^^^^

And while we're at it, start exploring 3d printing and homebuilt firearms. There's a learning curve, but the tech has come a long way. Besides, they can't regulate raw materials. There are too many legitimate non-firearm purposes for them to do so effectively.

Good article but it didn't detail where the state will harvest the info from, for the yearly BG checks. If I recall it was saving sales data from the passage date of I-1639 going forward. And you wouldn't be on the yearly BG check list until you purchased a firearm. I assume they would also do yearly checks on everyone with a CPL since that should be easy enough. At the time I was thinking you could avoid yearly checks by simply not-purchasing a firearm going forward. While the prospect of not purchasing a firearm really sucks.. some of us already have what we want and aren't interested in jumping through hoops for a new range toy.
Wa gun law guy says they will use a permit to purchase process just like OR.

The reason is to create a gun registry.

With that they can create rules that if any are violated or not applied for in time they can confiscate the gun. Once they have the registry they can put the screws to you every year with tighter and tighter regulations to the point it will be nearly impossible for most people to own a gun legally.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top