JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) A ban on the sale of military-style assault weapons.

2) Ensure gun manufacturers and dealers "must take reasonable steps to prevent their products from getting into the hands of dangerous individuals."

But, this is still OK right. Cause muh diversity.

1) A ban on the sale of military-style assault weapons.

2) Ensure gun manufacturers and dealers "must take reasonable steps to prevent their products from getting into the hands of dangerous individuals."

But, this is still OK right. Cause muh diversity.

Yep they themselves created the conditions for out of control crime and no prosecutions, now they are blaming the problem they created on guns. Yea, it's the guns' fault, not their policies (smh).

History has shown...when society collapses, those that created the problems are the first to be hung.
Again, I wouldn't want it to come to that.
But, some might.
Id urge those trying to do purposeful harm to citizens due to their spiteful or nefarious political beliefs perhaps take a note from classical literature:

"Check thyself before thy wreck thyself"

BTW, wa state employees are being offered their jobs back , with an official vaccination waiver. A year ago it was get the needle or clean out your locker. What's different now?
Maybe they heard about the New York State court that not long ago ordered the State to reinstate with back pay, public employees who were fired for not getting vaxxed. And perhaps they realized "the science" changed.

Would you give a barf bag warning before posting shyt like this please?
Yes it is indeed that sickening. You have been warned...

"This is not normal" he said. Well, it's not normal to force poeple to go nuts in covid lockdown nor is it normal to release violent criminals immediately over and over again so they can just continue doing it. It is like a giant shout to every criminal or every crazy who wants to harm poeple, "go ahead, do whatever you want, there will be no repurcussions for you!"

For example, guns did not release these murderers 65 times, that was government personnel using the F'ed up policy of not prosecuting criminals:

1FFE2B89-D6E9-46E4-9C71-760A3B8F9755.jpeg
55371CF5-8A5F-472C-86AE-BA2E5DF542C0.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yes it is indeed that sickening. You have been warned...

"This is not normal" he said. Well, it's not normal to force poeple to go nuts in covid lockdown nor is it normal to release violent criminals immediately over and over again so they can just continue doing it.

For example, guns did not release these murderers 65 times, that was the F'ed up policy of not prosecuting criminals:

View attachment 1332722
View attachment 1332723
These morons doing this, turning crime on people over and over is the one thing they are doing to help us. It is the one thing that does sometimes wake up those who would not own a gun. Becoming a victim can at times wake some up.

WA gun lawyer video on it in 3...2...1...
;)

He has a good point at the 10:40 mark emphasizing new liability for manufacturers and FFLs.

As stated before it has been to date a multi-front attack against anything gun related: credit card companies, online sales, shipping companies, pre purchase permits, limited locations for concealed carry, storage laws, ATF overreach from White House directives (Fe ghost guns, braces) including house visits, assault weapon ban legislation, mag bans, vilifying gun owners in the media, etc. now they are trying to add 2 more, liability for manufacturers and FFLs.

Last Edited:
Source? Examples?

I'd perhaps just as much suspect that those who cause the problems are the ones doing the hangings.
Italy after WW II for one example...the death of Mussolini.

Do the research of kingdoms etc that have collapsed and the aftermath.

Eventually they are deemed as traitors, and dealt with as such.

Screenshot_20221219-221452_Samsung Internet.jpg

If those that cause the problems are the ones doing the hangings, it's because of good standing by and allowing it.

It was very few of the population that opposed the British, I suspect it'll be that way again...

Well cr@p. Another nail in the coffin for gun rights. I suppose my gradual move to revolvers was the right decision. Only one AR as of now, my m1a doesn't fall into their definition of evil. I hope. If they use the "features" scam that CA does I'm good. Too old and tired to fight them much.

What a nutcase!!
Think about it, insly still hasn't give up his emergency Covid powers, imagine what would happen if he got into the White House. The left say that Trump did not want to give up his power and all hell is breaking loose as a result but this tyrant does it and it's OK...

Well cr@p. Another nail in the coffin for gun rights. I suppose my gradual move to revolvers was the right decision. Only one AR as of now, my m1a doesn't fall into their definition of evil. I hope. If they use the "features" scam that CA does I'm good. Too old and tired to fight them much.
So
You're giving up?

So
You're giving up?
Sounds like a cave to me. And to "hope" that coop's M1A doesn't eventually fall into the antis' definition of an evil gun is not a good strategy.
A retired BG that was my program manager while I was in AFG was fond of saying, "Hope is NOT a strategy!"

Sounds like a cave to me. And to "hope" that coop's M1A doesn't eventually fall into the antis' definition of an evil gun is not a good strategy.
A retired BG that was my program manager while I was in AFG was fond of saying, "Hope is NOT a strategy!"
What I don't understand is it's not like a fistfight or violent (at this point and hopefully forever). All it takes to be effective right now is to empower those on the front lines. Fe in the Oregon fight, GOA is winning in the injunction suit, OSSA is in the lead (imo) on the federal case because they have the Bruen-winning lawyers.

Hiding one's head in the sand just lets people walk all over you and your rights. What kind of legacy are you leaving for future generations if you do that? Sit in your armchair and donate to the groups who will are effective at winning the lawsuits and vote, that's all you have to do right now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top