JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just saying the other day WA was going to push for a semi-auto gun ban and was accused of "paranoia thinking" (smh, some pople need to wake the F up -pardon my French).

They are creating a registration system so they know where the guns are so they can regulate, and ultimately confiscate, them.

How about instead of panicking and buying up all the ARs in the state, we start building a war chest for the legal fight?
Fighting it with dollars is a losing battle. They use infinite tax payer dollars to push and defend this garbage.

Tax payers foot both sides of the legal fight.

Inslee and Turd Ferguson always working hard to keep us safe
1671241437142.jpeg

I'm aware of that.
What else do you have to suggest?
For one, I'd want to get sufficient votes to alter how public school funding is handled and have the dollars follow the child and not be funneled to the schools directly. School choice and a voucher system is the long game. The education system is the democrats' recruitment center where from K-12 and beyond students are fed regular political ideology and groomed to be politically charged (though heavily ignorant). Unless a child has a very particular mindset, they will be brainwashed by the time they leave, a child can't spend 13 years of their upbringing being regularly groomed to believe certain things/ways and not be influenced by it. The NEA donates heavily to democrats and the NEA is entirely funded by teachers union dues. It's a major graft. Hard to win with votes when the voter base is annually being injected with groomed 18 year olds. The reason we are where we are today is because of the last 10 generations that have led us to this point. If each generation takes 1 steps to the left, in 10 generations we are 10 feet left of where we started.

I think that the intent and verbiage of the bill of rights has been trampled on and flat out ignored to push agendas/ideologies that are in obvious conflict with the constitution. When students are ignorant of history and civics they see no reason for rights they don't value.

Despite what is clearly written in the constitution, politicians who have sworn an oath to uphold it continue to trample on it.

If the legislative, judicial, and executive branches actually did what they were supposed to do this wouldn't even be a debate, but those systems have been compromised for a long time. These systems that were put in place were designed to serve as checks and balances. The founders wanted it to be purposefully difficult for politicians to enact changes to American law and rights. Instead we've gotten to a point that a simple majority vote can significantly influence your life - mob rule.

At some point Americans have to decide what constitutes a threat to their existence as free people and therefore ultimately an enemy.

Enemies attempting to disarm you generally are not deterred by asking them to stop. Those that wish authoritarianism will never cease their efforts to disarm the public. I think the writing has been on the wall for a long time but reading it makes people uncomfortable, and what I believe is necessary to course correct this situation is not something I will write here.

I'll continue to vote, voice, educate, and donate accordingly, however, I view all of it to be just bailing water in response to an ever increasingly large leak.

For one, I'd want to get sufficient votes to alter how public school funding is handled and have the dollars follow the child and not be funneled to the schools directly. School choice and a voucher system is the long game. The education system is the democrats' recruitment center where from K-12 and beyond students are fed regular political ideology and groomed to be politically charged (though heavily ignorant). Unless a child has a very particular mindset, they will be brainwashed by the time they leave, a child can't spend 13 years of their upbringing being regularly groomed to believe certain things/ways and not be influenced by it. The NEA donates heavily to democrats and the NEA is entirely funded by teachers union dues. It's a major graft. Hard to win with votes when the voter base is annually being injected with groomed 18 year olds. The reason we are where we are today is because of the last 10 generations that have led us to this point. If each generation takes 1 steps to the left, in 10 generations we are 10 feet left of where we started.

I think that the intent and verbiage of the bill of rights has been trampled on and flat out ignored to push agendas/ideologies that are in obvious conflict with the constitution. When students are ignorant of history and civics they see no reason for rights they don't value.

Despite what is clearly written in the constitution, politicians who have sworn an oath to uphold it continue to trample on it.

If the legislative, judicial, and executive branches actually did what they were supposed to do this wouldn't even be a debate, but those systems have been compromised for a long time. These systems that were put in place were designed to serve as checks and balances. The founders wanted it to be purposefully difficult for politicians to enact changes to American law and rights. Instead we've gotten to a point that a simple majority vote can significantly influence your life - mob rule.

At some point Americans have to decide what constitutes a threat to their existence as free people and therefore ultimately an enemy.

Enemies attempting to disarm you generally are not deterred by asking them to stop. Those that wish authoritarianism will never cease their efforts to disarm the public. I think the writing has been on the wall for a long time but reading it makes people uncomfortable, and what I believe is necessary to course correct this situation is not something I will write here.

I'll continue to vote, voice, educate, and donate accordingly, however, I view all of it to be just bailing water in response to an ever increasingly large leak.
While I agree with almost everything you said. I meant What do you suggest we do to fight off the coming anti-gun legislation. It is not time for the bullet box yet. We can beat these in the legislature or in the courts . This legislation is some libtard last gasp BS. If the cases in California and Oregon go our way, the Washington plans are stillborn. Turd and Inslee will wail and gnash their teeth about Trump's Supreme Court and promise to "Keep on fighting," then they'll go home to drink wine and sniff their farts.

While I agree with almost everything you said. I meant What do you suggest we do to fight off the coming anti-gun legislation. It is not time for the bullet box yet. We can beat these in the legislature or in the courts . This legislation is some libtard last gasp BS. If the cases in California and Oregon go our way, the Washington plans are stillborn. Turd and Inslee will wail and gnash their teeth about Trump's Supreme Court and promise to "Keep on fighting," then they'll go home to drink wine and sniff their farts.
I think you're going to see all manner of this trash nationwide in the coming year.
Pandering to their base, knowing full well not much will stick. Great political ammunition for the future.

If what they are doing is obviously unconstitutional, it shouldn't require significant effort to have it defeated.

It's like a football play where a flag is thrown and the at fault team runs the entire field into the in-zone. Didn't matter, whole thing gets called back.

The funding issue is a problem. There should be a personal cost to the court costs that takes place for proposed bills that are later determined to be unconstitutional. These politicians pay nothing personal despite their efforts which force millions of dollars of court processes.

If what they are doing is obviously unconstitutional, it shouldn't require significant effort to have it defeated.

It's like a football play where a flag is thrown and the at fault team runs the entire field into the in-zone. Didn't matter, whole thing gets called back.

The funding issue is a problem. There should be a personal cost to the court costs that takes place for proposed bills that are later determined to be unconstitutional. These politicians pay nothing personal despite their efforts which force millions of dollars of court processes.
Civil action should be taken against both inslee and Ferguson for more things than can be easily counted.
How many lives were turned upside down when state workers were being dismissed for not getting the jab ??

BTW, wa state employees are being offered their jobs back , with an official vaccination waiver. A year ago it was get the needle or clean out your locker. What's different now?

Civil action should be taken against both inslee and Ferguson for more things than can be easily counted.
How many lives were turned upside down when state workers were being dismissed for not getting the jab ??

BTW, wa state employees are being offered their jobs back , with an official vaccination waiver. A year ago it was get the needle or clean out your locker. What's different now?
I think civil action is too lenient. They caused irreparable harm to hundreds of thousands of people's jobs/businesses/lives.

Just gonna leave this right here...

AMENDMENT XIV - Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I've been saying that for years :s0155:

I figured that out a lonnnnnnnnng time ago, and I know exactly who my enemies in this fight are...
...what I believe is necessary to course correct this situation is not something I will write here.
Same...

I think you're going to see all manner of this trash nationwide in the coming year.
Pandering to their base, knowing full well not much will stick. Great political ammunition for the future.
Agree, and is why I'm here. Watching. Learning. And very appreciative of ALL of everyone's contribution of thoughts, knowledge and observations. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top