JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Capitalism is involved, but not the entire picture. China has capitalism in their free market - but that is as far as it goes.
Yep. Tyrants will use everything tyrants can use to achieve their goal. They don't care what it's called. To them it is only a means to an end.

EMP over the Western USA to start. All they have to do is let the west coast stew without electricity for six months before they make a move.

Don't actually need to bomb the surface level of an adversary. A few hypersonic missiles with stratosphere detonated nukes might cause enough of an EMP to disrupt regional communication, commerce, and travel. Nothing electronic would work so no power, food, water, or fuel distribution. Anything that depends on modern technology won't work.

Yes. Right now there would be a "rifle behind every blade of grass" but the governments of those 3 western states are doing everything that they can think of and using every dirty trick in the book to completely disarm the west coast.

Unrelated note, the people running those 3 state governments are heavily invested in and financially supported by chinese interests.
And so far they've failed miserably at all of their bans. In the PRK there's an estimated 3-5 times as many "assault weapons " as there were when SB-23 went into effect 23 years ago. Do you really think that "Hicap" magazines have stopped coming into Washington since July? And with the court cases pending in California that look to be going our way, soon Turd Ferguson and the idiot Inslee will be turning their attention to other pointless and stupid virtue signaling.
Show me a ban on anything that has actually worked. China is a bigger threat than the libtards in Olympia.

Well, I heard that they are working on a way to shrink themselves and the plan is to eventually prefect the miniaturization proceeds to the point that the Chinese become so small they can cause a plague among those who accidentally inhale them, ultimately destroying Western civilization beyond repair

ObscureJokeCrop.jpg

Last Edited:
Don't actually need to bomb the surface level of an adversary. A few hypersonic missiles with stratosphere detonated nukes might cause enough of an EMP to disrupt regional communication, commerce, and travel. Nothing electronic would work so no power, food, water, or fuel distribution. Anything that depends on modern technology won't work.
This will be a total game changer. We will undoubtedly do the same to our enemies if it comes to that. There will be domestic chaos everywhere and a large scale culling of the population from starvation and disease. Defense industries will be paralyzed. There will be a race to knock out each other's reconnisance, navigation, and communication satellites. The fog of war will be tremendous. More importantly, large military forces are going to run out of food pretty fast. It will be impossible to sustain them in the field.

I don't keep up on the war propaganda about Ukraine , I just read and read what America is doing to itself.

Good luck.
You don't need to keep up on the propoganda, the fact that it is still in progress should be enough to show someone how it is going. We are more likely to end up with a Postman scenario than a Red Dawn scenario, but they are still both fantasies.

Good luck.

You don't need to keep up on the propoganda, the fact that it is still in progress should be enough to show someone how it is going. We are more likely to end up with a Postman scenario than a Red Dawn scenario, but they are still both fantasies.

Good luck.
Russia went into Afghanistan for ten years and then pulled out as we supplied arms to the afghans to defeat them.

We went into Afghanistan for 21 years and ran out leaving billions and billions in equipment to our enemies.

When it comes to waging war Afghanistan is a pretty good measure of the way countries fight...and lose.

Since this movie is unknown to me, I thought about checking it out. Then I looked it up in IMDB and saw that the lead was played by Kevin Costner. I'll pass. Probably a snooze fest, like all his other movies. Scores a big 6.1/10.

:s0126: Sorry.

Last Edited:
Welp, we just shot down another balloon over Alaska, maybe it is time to stock up on Coffee, chocolate, batteries, tobacco if you use it, lighters, gasoline, diesel, propane, rice, beans, cooking oil, salt, flour alcohol, meds you know, all the things that are difficult to make yourself. I've got the ammo covered but I was thinking I need a vehicle that get high mileage, I notice Honda came out with a new trail bike, its not fast but gets over 100mpg

I don't believe the CCP will attack in a manner that puts their navy to risk. When the world war starts there is a lot they can do to minimize our fleet. They have been watching our fleet with drones for a long time.

They have been mapping the ocean floors and building island air bases. A lot of things they can do to save their navy.
And none of that gets their army across the Pacific. Their island bases in the South China Sea are OK for defense and for bullying the Philippines and Viet Nam. But they don't project force beyond that area and they are a fixed target for us to hit. Mapping the bottom of the Pacific? Big deal We've done it and so have the Soviets and probably The UK, France and Japan or, more likely, we gave them the data. Perhaps the Chinese have come up with some fantastic ultra-weapon like super-cavitating torpedoes or something worse but I cannot predict that but China has Zero actual experience in blue-water naval warfare or carrier operations or even submarine warfare. Their own scientists have to steal our work to build anything useful and hopefully, we're feeding them useless crap to waste their time and resources on.

I cannot imagine China running human wave attacks across a frozen Bering Strait would be successful either.

And none of that gets their army across the Pacific. Their island bases in the South China Sea are OK for defense and for bullying the Philippines and Viet Nam. But they don't project force beyond that area and they are a fixed target for us to hit. Mapping the bottom of the Pacific? Big deal We've done it and so have the Soviets and probably The UK, France and Japan or, more likely, we gave them the data. Perhaps the Chinese have come up with some fantastic ultra-weapon like super-cavitating torpedoes or something worse but I cannot predict that but China has Zero actual experience in blue-water naval warfare or carrier operations or even submarine warfare. Their own scientists have to steal our work to build anything useful and hopefully, we're feeding them useless crap to waste their time and resources on.

I cannot imagine China running human wave attacks across a frozen Bering Strait would be successful either.
While the US expected an attack by the japs, they didn't expect Pearl Harbor. They watched and studied us for many years to know just exactly when and where to attack. CCP is still monitoring everything we do by spying on us. We help them do it plus we by their goods to finance their war machine. We even sell them our oil reserves.

Jack Posobiec did a great series on China, about two hours I think.

Since this movie is unknown to me, I thought about checking it out. Then I looked it up in IMDB and saw that the lead was played by Kevin Costner. I'll pass. Probably a snooze fest, like all his other movies. Scores a big 6.1/10.

:s0126: Sorry.
The movie is ok, the book is better, they both end with the same "pulled from the authors backside twist" of previously undisclosed super solders. And I'm totally not kidding, like out of nowhere these X-men level unstoppable killing death machines show up and have a huge fight that 'explains' everything

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top